Thermal suite

kmry

It's a great benefit for a full suite. Make sure to go up to the spa soon after boarding to get the sticker or whatever they use to show you can use the thermal suite. There may be a limit to the number of people having access to the thermal suite (there was a limit when I was in a suite a few years back) The thermal suite consists of steam rooms and saunas and cool mist showers but my favorite was the warm stone benches. So relaxing to just lay there reading my Kindle relaxing my muscles with the heat. There are plenty of towels available in the thermal suite so no need to bring one up from your cabin. Enjoy.

Jackie

Can non suite passengers use this for a fee? If so is it per use or a pass? Our Panama Canal Cruise has 4 full sea days. This could be really nice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes - but go on boarding day to book. There is a fee for the entire cruise and a limit on the number of passes sold.

Yes - but go on boarding day to book. There is a fee for the entire cruise and a limit on the number of passes sold.

Do you know a ballpark cost on this for whatever number of days you know about?

Do you know a ballpark cost on this for whatever number of days you know about?
One time we were charged $100/person for a 7 day cruise and another time $130/couple for a 7 day cruise. Don't believe they sell day passes. There is no TS on the Pacific, Sun, Sea, Grand, or Golden. The Enclave replaced the TS on the Royal, Regal, and Majestic and is not complementary for full suite passengers. Enclave costs around $20-$25/day but must be purchased for the entire cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's a great benefit for a full suite. Make sure to go up to the spa soon after boarding to get the sticker or whatever they use to show you can use the thermal suite. There may be a limit to the number of people having access to the thermal suite (there was a limit when I was in a suite a few years back) The thermal suite consists of steam rooms and saunas and cool mist showers but my favorite was the warm stone benches. So relaxing to just lay there reading my Kindle relaxing my muscles with the heat. There are plenty of towels available in the thermal suite so no need to bring one up from your cabin. Enjoy.

Jackie

Sounds great! Thanks, Jackie.

One time we were charged $100/person for a 7 day cruise and another time $130/couple for a 7 day cruise. Don't believe they sell day passes. There is no TS on the Pacific, Sun, Sea, Grand, or Golden. The Enclave replaced the TS on the Royal, Regal, and Majestic and is not complementary for full suite passengers. Enclave costs around $20-$25/day but must be purchased for the entire cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the good info! :)

. . . The Enclave replaced the TS on the Royal, Regal, and Majestic. Enclave costs around $20-$25/day but must be purchased for the entire cruise.

This is about my only quibble with the Royal et al. Very disappointed as I have purchased a cruise-long pass for the TS on the other Princess ships we've cruised on. Always consider a cruise a "spa" vacation. :D I did have a massage (also one of my regular cruise activities) on the Royal the first time we were on her. But I found the Enclave to be much less inviting than the Lotus Spa on the older ships--perhaps it was the very high ceilings or maybe the color scheme. I was disappointed that Princess put the Enclave on Deck 5 where there are cabins on the older ships and which is our preferred cabin location.

Seriously?? If you don't get a sticker as a suite passenger on embarkation, they might turn you away during the cruise??? [emoji53] Another "attend to" embarkation task. Bummer, I didn't want to have to think about more things on the day 1 list
I have never heard that about passengers in full suites. That wasn't the case for us when we sailed in a suite on the Crown and Emerald. They typically sell around 40 passes to non suite passengers and they may need to sign up quickly to get those spots.

Sent from my iPad using Forums