Cruise Planner-Shopping Cart

CruisinCanine

Since I've now paid in full for my cruise, I knew I had just one more excursion that was sitting in my Shopping Cart and should be checked out. I see it has the words, in red, ! Price Updated. I did do a search here using that term and didn't see anyone else with a clear answer. So does that mean they have upped the price since I put it in the cart or dropped price???

Thank all.

THere is a promo on right now, so i would assume it is lower

What is the promotion?

I tried to book an excursion today, but all I get is a wheel going round and round after I select the passengers. Don’t get as far as it being in the cart.

Will try the following tomorrow:

“ Instead of clicking on ‘Log in’ in the right hand corner, click on ‘Check in’ next to it. This takes you to the old style page.

I tried to change the date for one of my excursions (overnight port so wanted the next day rather than two tours in one day). Site wouldn't accept my change so I finally had to cancel and re-book which resulted in the tour costing $20 more. Price had gone UP. There is a promotion but if the tour isn't marked showing 20% off it isn't discounted.

The promotion on shore excursions ends today. The key to the promotion is the words "up to" 20% off. Not all are on sale, and only a few are more than 5%. I know there are multiple problems more than usual on the website today (just got off the phone with One Touch Team captain a few minutes ago), so if you want to book an excursion, call.

I jumped through hoops a few months ago booking shore excursions during one of the famous 72 hour sales of up to 20% off. After lengthy wait times because for a change the website wasn't functioning (up to half hour holds 3 different times) and emails, we settled on the ones we wanted. They were only 5% off, so after all that we saved a grand total of $6. If I'd have known that, I wouldn't have bothered. My time's worth more. It turned out that none of the excursions for our cruise was discounted more that 5%, and only a few were on sale at all. It's a sale that they seem to offer every several months to generate an uptick in business from those whose cruises are coming near, but I've seen little real value offered. Each time they have one of these limited time offers the website seems to have increased difficulties (seems impossible) and it's almost impossible to book without calling and waiting.

Instead of clicking on LOG IN in the top right corner, click on the link right by it that says CHECK IN. It takes you to the old style page and it all works from there.”

I have booked 4 excursions yesterday and all looks OK, I’ve even had an email confirming my booking - no reductions though.