Best time to go to Persian Garden

pearldentist

Cruising with Celebrity for my first time in Aqua Class. I love spas so I am very excited. For those of you who have used the Persian Garden, what time of day is it most and/or least crowded?

Also can you bring beverages?

Edited by pearldentist

It is impossible to predict a time, but I would say after 6 pm.

Go whenever you feel like going. If it is full go back later.

Happy cruising 🌊🛳🇺🇸🌅

I wouldn't have really thought about going at this time! Sounds like an amazing way to unwind after a day exploring a new island . Thank you very much!

Very rarely have I gone to the Persian Garden and not found a tile bed available. I went at all different times and never had to wait. Enjoy your cruise in Aqua Spa the perks of going to Blu for breakfast and dinner are great too!!

I find them very comfortable with a towel under my neck. ;)

Now if I could just remember to go! I can't remember the last cruise that we actually took advantage of the spa perks for either being in AQ or using our Elite perk. :( We always seem so busy doing other things.

I cruised to Alaska on the Solstice in May and the Persian Garden was my happy place. Every morning at 8 am I was there and usually unaccompanied until at least 9. It was wonderful. I saw whales and dolphins from the tile bed.... doesn't get any better than that. Also, when the ship was in port all day I slipped in around lunch time and it was empty as well.

I ususally head to the Persian Gardens around 3:30-4:00 pm. I rarely have to wait long to use one of the tiled loungers and usually have the steam room all to myself.