Private Transfer

Because of an early flight we are planning on doing self disembark and using a private transfer from the Oasis in Port Canaveral to the airport. Any suggestions on reliable companies and roughly what price we may expect to pay? There will be 4 of us. Also, how can I tell them what time to pick us up if I don't know what time we will actually be off the ship?

If you are doing self assist on the Oasis I would suggest you try to be downstairs no later than 6:00am to get in line. Many, many will self assist so after about 6:15 or so the elevators will be clogged!!!

We have normally gotten off anywhere from 6:30-6:45, through customs and out the door in about 15 min.

Since you need a private shuttle maybe try Uber?? The most popular and reliable shared shuttles will be Cortrans, Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Travelynx.

Have a wonderful cruise!!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks folks, I'll look into those. So any tips on what time I should ask them to be there to pick us up?

I'd do a minivan taxi for around $20, no pre-booking needed, there are plenty at the cruise terminal.

Because of an early flight we are planning on doing self disembark and using a private transfer from the Oasis in Port Canaveral to the airport. Any suggestions on reliable companies and roughly what price we may expect to pay? There will be 4 of us. Also, how can I tell them what time to pick us up if I don't know what time we will actually be off the ship?

Start a thread or keep checking your roll call, you might find someone to hook up with for the trip.