Guarantee cabin question

I&J Cruisers

If you book a concierge guarantee what would you get if they can’t get you a concierge cabin.

I believe the next category up is Aqua Class. Chances are very good, though, that you will get a Concierge cabin. People in Concierge who didn't do a guarantee rate may be offered an upgrade to Aqua before they would put you up a category having paid less. BUT, stranger things have happened!!

I believe the next category up is Aqua Class. Chances are very good, though, that you will get a Concierge cabin. People in Concierge who didn't do a guarantee rate may be offered an upgrade to Aqua before they would put you up a category having paid less. BUT, stranger things have happened!!

They have happened. I remember a few years ago when X recategorised some 1B cabins as Concierge as they had oversold the XC category on one sailing ;).

If you do get bumped up to AQ, you can in all likelihood still join your friends in the MDR. Would be a shame as that is the main perk for AQ (in fact, other than that I would almost consider it a downgrade from many of the Concierge cabins due to often worse locations for AQ).

If you do get bumped up to AQ, you can in all likelihood still join your friends in the MDR. Would be a shame as that is the main perk for AQ (in fact, other than that I would almost consider it a downgrade from many of the Concierge cabins due to often worse locations for AQ).

I wholeheartedly agree but I’m not sure my friends would appreciate Blu and spending time together is the purpose of this particular trip.

I doubt very much that you would get a AQ cabin. If you do you can always make arrangements to dine with them in the MDR.

On the plus side you could always get kinky and swap partners for dining if you did get AQ 😍 You could also sneak them into the Persian Gardens and let them into your cabin to experience the shower panel.

The other is you could invite them to your balcony for breakfast room service as your menu in concierge will be better than theirs and share the bottle of bubbly with them.

Happy cruising 🌊🛳🇺🇸🌅