What Time is the Midnight Buffet?

Nanatravel

With less than two weeks to find out the answer or are you looking for a great stocking stuffer for a cruise lover or pre-cruise gift. Please check out our own chesterh's new release:

What time is the Midnight Buffet? How we learned to Stop Worrying and Love our Cruise by ChesterH @ $12.95

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0595364276/102-4988130-3728922?v=glance&n=283155&s=books&v=glance

It can only be ordered on amazon at this time. Our own editor in chief, Laura brought this recent release to my attention on her Holiday Gifts for Cruisers article.

Bon Voyage

I just finally finished reading this cruise lovers book. Even though I know the author personally and have been reading his chapters on cruise critics, it was great to sit back and read his entire adventure.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and many happy holidays.

• 1 month later...

I couldn't find the topic where I found out about this book. Just found it now. I ordered the book for us & for 2 couples we will be cruising with in Nov. I ordered them after Christmas & surprised them. I'm still reading it, but my husband just finished it. He really enjoyed it since he could relate to it even though we've never cruised on Celebrity before.

Does Chester have more books? Would love to order them if he has written more.

So glad I found out about the book!!

Gail

Gail, this was Chesterh's first published book. As he notes, he is a computer geek by day, still working and raising a family. (Boys are now in/out of college.) He is working on his Cruising with the Mother's saga, with whom they sailed in 2005. His chapters can be found on the HAL forum (I believe.).

It is fun to re-read the original story especially now that I have met him and Kris.

Bon Voyage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived