Extra charge at burger bar Reflection

smith6

Is there an extra charge at the burger bar poolside on the Reflection.

Nope, no charge at The Mast Grill for burgers or hot dogs. On sea days the Lawn Club specialty grill should be open and serving gourmet burgers for an extra fee if you’d like that instead of the Mast Grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there much of a difference in quality from the burgers at mast grill and lawn club? As in, is it worth the upcharge (subjective question I know).

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I've had both and the Mast Grill burgers are good enough for me. That's not to say the LCG burgers weren't great because they were. They were huge and could almost feed two people. I happened to be renting an alcove the day I bought an LCG burger so perhaps I was just being lazy.

Is there much of a difference in quality from the burgers at mast grill and lawn club? As in, is it worth the upcharge (subjective question I know).

I haven't had a burger specifically from LCG, but I've had them from the Mast Grill and I've had other things at LCG. Personally, I'd take a chance and pay the surcharge to eat a burger from LCG. Mast Grill burgers taste like school cafeteria burgers and I highly doubt the LCG burgers, that you pay for, are the same kind.

I reckon we will give them a go then ( we have some OBC anyway). American style burgers still aren't very common here in Australia ( so we don't get to enjoy them often). Many times, especially in towns outside of the city, you will still find burgers with fried egg and beetroot lol.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk