Celebrity Visa OBC

Islander500

Good news! On Saturday, I redeemed $500 in OBC from my Celebrity Visa Rewards. By the following Monday, the OBC was posted to my cruise and available to spend on Celebrity’s website. No hassle, no phone call, no bringing paperwork on board to ensure it got credited correctly. Yay Celebrity.

Wow, good news indeed. We don't need any extra OBC for our Dec. cruise. But I hope RCI follows suit on this.

They do. We have a RC Visa and I've had the same great experience redeeming points for OBC with my card. And since RC is parent company, I recently got OBC for our upcoming Celebrity cruise with my RC Visa. (You can redeem for RC, X or Azamara.)

This seems rather ordinary and unremarkable but I’m so glad you posted it. I almost always have the same success and satisfaction whenever dealing with Celebrity. Reading the forum would lead you to believe otherwise, but they have always been professional and efficient whenever I deal with them. Just the nature of Internet forums where many more are motivated to complain than they are to praise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk