2019 Itineraries for canada and New England?

Gareth C

Hi,

Anyone any idea when the itineraries for autumn 2019 will be out for the Canada and New England sailings will come out and be available for booking? I know the Europe ones are already out and have one in mind in Europe and also one in mind for Canada and New England .:)

Thanks

Gareth

Haven't seen a schedule for release of deployment schedules but typically--they are released by market--they are rolled out in November/December... If not yet published for New England/Canada for 2019, I suspect that you'll see them soon... Keep watching but do expect itinerary changes [which may in fact be delaying them]; the Canadian government has recently reduced allowable ship speeds in the St. Lawrence Seaway--after an incident [not Celebrity]-- to better protect marine life [most specifically, whales]...

https://insurancemarinenews.com/insurance-marine-news/speed-reduction-ordered-gulf-st-lawrence/

This schedule has been posted on Cruise Critic several times. We will all have to wait to see how accurate it is:

Bermuda/Caribbean/New England/Panama...Nov 28th

Alaska/Pacific Coastals....Dec 5th

South America...Dec 12

Australia...Dec 12

Asia/Dubai/India... Dec 12

Cruiseboy, how is your schedule any more accurate than the previously posted schedule when both Nov 28 & Nov 30 are both listed as a Tuesday? I do admit that I like your opening schedule for the Caribbean better than what I saw because of my credit card cut off date.

Looking at the above schedule I am going to assume that they are booking Sept 2020 Canada on Dec 5? I posted on another thread and I believe I got November 30?? I have a call into my travel agent but he is in Australia! Another cruise on our bucket list!! Also does anyone know if they’re going to continue using the summit for that cruise? I was looking at aqua class rooms on 11th deck aft ! Which brings me to my third question if anyone has stayed aft on this deck is the bar down below really that big of a problem??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cruiseboy, how is your schedule any more accurate than the previously posted schedule when both Nov 28 & Nov 30 are both listed as a Tuesday? I do admit that I like your opening schedule for the Caribbean better than what I saw because of my credit card cut off date.

Chezmarylou, I know you posted back answer on another thread but wondering if 2020 also comes out the same time I booked my 2018 cruise to the Panama Canal in December 2015! So thinking that 2019 and 2020 might come out together! I’m actually hoping :) we only get to take long cruises every couple yyears so Ilook forward to booking way ahead!!

Mine came directly from Celebrity and it is the latest version.

Here's the full PDF

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Deployment/15047143_CEL_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_2019_2020_Flyer.pdf

Looking at the above schedule I am going to assume that they are booking Sept 2020 Canada on Dec 5? I posted on another thread and I believe I got November 30?? I have a call into my travel agent but he is in Australia! Another cruise on our bucket list!! Also does anyone know if they’re going to continue using the summit for that cruise? I was looking at aqua class rooms on 11th deck aft ! Which brings me to my third question if anyone has stayed aft on this deck is the bar down below really that big of a problem??

September 2019 not 2020

Xcelebrity's new motto

Where every day is Tuesday

Nobody knows what it means, but then nobody knows what Modern Luxury means, either

Lol.....

It’s probably just an oversight. You know, Tuesday and Thursday do sound and look alike 🤣

I was looking at aqua class rooms on 11th deck aft ! Which brings me to my third question if anyone has stayed aft on this deck is the bar down below really that big of a problem??

Only if you're too drunk to climb the ladder back to your cabin. ;p There are only 13 steps though. We've stayed in 1139 on Constellation right next to the doorway to the aft ladder and 1138 center aft on Summit. We never experienced a noise problem if that's to what you're referring.

As a result of the aft cabin, we now book them whenever available. Had an S class cabin aft and four upcoming aft cabins booked on another lines.

Edited by ChucktownSteve

We did South America in the AQ aft cabins on the infinity and loved them. Big balconies to enjoy the spectacular views from. No problems from the bar below except for the envious looks from other pax about our prime real estate. Also very handy when you want to pop down and grab a drink to take back to your room