drink package question...

bgoff60

This may have been asked (a gazillion times?) but I wanted to get the most 'current' answer...

We invited a couple to cruise with us. 1st time on RCCL for them. They are excited. He will get the deluxe drink package while she is not a big drinker - may have 6-7 drinks all week. Do they still allow one person in the stateroom to have a deluxe and one to have just the soda type package? (She can buy her drinks one at a time as she sees fit...) or to they make BOTH people in the room get a package?

Online at RCL Cruise planner, you can't get deluxe for just one in same stateroom unless it's changed in last couple of weeks....by default it selects both to get deluxe without letting you deselect either. Call allowed me to get deluxe for myself and refreshment for my wife

You also can’t select a deluxe for one passenger and a deluxe w/ voom for the second - it requires a phone call. There must be an easier way for RCL to implement this

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I hope they figure it out as well. I like not having to call in. I'd rather get things done on my own.

dp