Departing aboard the Breakaway in 7 days, what am I forgetting?

Zenica

So we leave in a week...this is a list of items I plan to pack, in addition to clothes and personal effects.

Am I missing/omitting anything important?

med-kit (aspirin, bandaids, neosporin)

Epi-pen

night lite

thermos mug

flashlight

Command hooks

something for papers/receipts

power strip without surge protection

Charmin

Spare card with magnetic strip---someone suggested this, can't recall why though!

walkie talkies, military grade with a range of several miles

hangers

one bottle of wine

ear plugs

pillow

Geez. You’re going on a 7 day pleasure cruise. You’re not moving permanently on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please leave your walk-in talkies at home. Ever sat next to someone on a plane using their cell phone? That’s why. Also, sound quality in a big metal ship requires screaming into them and lots of “What’d you say? I can’t hear you.” Your safety concerns just aren’t backed by fact. Your kids are safer on a cruise ship then they are at home.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are you going on vacation or moving in? lol Just kidding.

Leave your toilet paper at home and just use the stuff provided on board. Some TP's can clog up the ships unique type plumbing systems and that won't end well for you or your neighbors.

Charmin-as already suggested thick toilet paper can block up toilet flush system which is why ship provide tissue thin version

Charmin - No No No!! We would never buy or use this, even at home ... check out this link!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4234342/Toilet-roll-braided-washing-machine.html

So we leave in a week...this is a list of items I plan to pack, in addition to clothes and personal effects.

Am I missing/omitting anything important?

med-kit (aspirin, bandaids, neosporin) OK

Epi-pen Very important if you need it

night lite the ones that you plug into electrical socket will NOT work in the bathroom as the electrical sockets in the bathroom go off when the light switch is off. Take tea lights instead.

thermos mug

flashlight

Command hooks

something for papers/receipts a ziplock bag or an envelope will do

power strip without surge protection right, without surge protection

Charmin No No NO! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4234342/Toilet-roll-braided-washing-machine.html

Spare card with magnetic strip---someone suggested this, can't recall why though! okay but magnetic strip is not needed - it's for the slot inside the front door where you put card in to switch on lights in room. We always take one for this purpose - when we leave room we just pull it up a bit but leave card in slot, and when we return we push it in. The room steward loves that as he doesn't need to use his key or scramble to find something to put in the slot.

walkie talkies, military grade with a range of several miles HUH???

hangers no need - you can ask room steward for extra hangers if needed

one bottle of wine this will be subject to a $15 corkage fee for each bottle you bring on board

ear plugs might be needed if your cabin is below the pool deck or public place

pillow your choice, and if you have space in luggage

Sorry if others already replied but there were too many messages to go thru and I just wanted to give my answers.

Ladies: leave your high heels at home - unless you are comfortable walking long distance in them. The ship is huge and you'll be walking a lot. We have seen ladies walking barefoot carrying their high heels in their hand mid- to end of evening!