Production Show Bravo

colonialinnkeeper

We just returned home from a B2B in the Caribbean on the Regal Princess. We were fortunate enough to see the production show, Bravo. We were blown away by the caliber of the choreography, voices, dancers, the mix of music and sets. Since we were on the next cruise we were able to see it a second time. If you have a chance to see it, do so. It is one of the very best shows we have ever seen on the seas. Would love to hear what you think.

Also one of the favorite production shows we have watched on Princess. Watched it twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Watched it on the Caribbean Princess. Twice in one night. Yes, fabulous and not to be missed.

Watched it on the Caribbean Princess. Twice in one night. Yes, fabulous and not to be missed.

I sincerely hope you left the theatre after the first show and joined the back of the queue to go back in again! Otherwise it's a bit unfair to those who haven't had a chance to see the show.

Last year on one cruise we did that happened. There was a very popular show in the Vista Lounge on Sun Princess and the queue for the second show was back to the atrium. The first show ran late so we had quite a long wait. Luckily we were near the front of the queue but when we entered the Vista Lounge it was already half full of people who had already seen the show. There were some very annoyed people at the back of the queue who missed out.

I sincerely hope you left the theatre after the first show and joined the back of the queue to go back in again! Otherwise it's a bit unfair to those who haven't had a chance to see the show.

Last year on one cruise we did that happened. There was a very popular show in the Vista Lounge on Sun Princess and the queue for the second show was back to the atrium. The first show ran late so we had quite a long wait. Luckily we were near the front of the queue but when we entered the Vista Lounge it was already half full of people who had already seen the show. There were some very annoyed people at the back of the queue who missed out.

I have better theater manners and do resent your accusations. I attended the 6:15 PM show after an early dinner. I went back to Club Class Dining for dessert and then attended the 10:15 PM performance where there were loads of seats available.

I have better theater manners and do resent your accusations. I attended the 6:15 PM show after an early dinner. I went back to Club Class Dining for dessert and then attended the 10:15 PM performance where there were loads of seats available.

Good to hear. :) Quite a different set of circumstances and I probably wouldn't have even thought of commenting if I hadn't seen the issue on Sun Princess. That was a bit different though as the two shows were back to back in the Vista Lounge so it was "easy" for the inconsiderate people to stay in their seats for the second show. Theatre shows that are spaced far enough apart like yours was don't cause a problem. However I thought the early theatre show were usually later than 6:15pm, with only an hour or so between it and the later show.

IMO, one of the few things NCL has over Princess is entertainment. I can’t comment on Bravo as we stopped going to Princess production shows years ago. However, we took three NCL cruises this year and felt the entertainment was far superior to just about anything we have seen in Princess after 25 cruises. Most of their shows are based on Broadway shows and just seem more professional. Burn the Floor, Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Million Dollar Quartet, Cirque Dreams, Wine Lovers the Musical, and Barricade Boys - all outstanding and the kind of shows one wants to see again. Even NCLs’ stock entertainment like Howl at the Moon Dueling Pianos is really great. How many Princess venues last over two hours? Obviously we were blown away by the NCL entertainment, but still plan on doing most of our cruises with Princess.

IMO, you shouldn't even responded to that ridiculous post, no need to ever to explain yourself to rude and accusing posts by a internet anonymous poster who questions your manors but ignores their own manors and civility in their own post

Glad you enjoyed Bravo

Srpilo

IMO, you shouldn't even responded to that ridiculous post, no need to ever to explain yourself to rude and accusing posts by a internet anonymous poster who questions your manors but ignores their own manors and civility in their own post

Glad you enjoyed Bravo

Srpilo

Looks like you Southern Californians are a bit thin skinned. I interpreted the person from Australia as simply stating that he / she witnessed people on the Sun Princess camp out in their seats while others waited in line. He / she was reminding those folks and others to be considerate of others.

By the way, I saw no reference at all to where anyone resides. I will assume you meant manners. And, I remind you that the poster is hardly anonymous, having posted frequently with their name.... just like you.

Looks like you Southern Californians are a bit thin skinned. I interpreted the person from Australia as simply stating that he / she witnessed people on the Sun Princess camp out in their seats while others waited in line. He / she was reminding those folks and others to be considerate of others.

By the way, I saw no reference at all to where anyone resides. I will assume you meant manners. And, I remind you that the poster is hardly anonymous, having posted frequently with their name.... just like you.

LOL.. .. Ahh resorting to the spelling, great post...

Last post here

Signed:

Thinned Skinned

Bravo was amazing and blew me away! I don't mind seeing it numerous times.

Agreed they put a lot into that show, visually and musically.

38626684902_d034fb52b6_b.jpg

(Regal Princess October 19th)

Norris, a fan