Booking Website Errors?

Vice

I booked the Oasis on Black Friday, a balcony cabin for $2300 with OBC of $200. When I logged in yesterday, my reservation was missing the OBC and said I owed over 1K more. After 2 hours on hold last night I had to hang up.

Anyone having similar problems?

I booked the Oasis on Black Friday, a balcony cabin for $2300 with OBC of $200. When I logged in yesterday, my reservation was missing the OBC and said I owed over 1K more. After 2 hours on hold last night I had to hang up.

Anyone having similar problems?

Happens all the time. Only way to fix is via telephone.

Yes, they did the same thing to me except my cruise just about doubled in cost. I'm about to call RCL right now, but I don't know who to ask for......

Crown & Anchor if you are a member, otherwise customer service.

Happened to me a couple of days ago (see my separate thread). I was able to connect with a rep quickly on the phone but it still took about 30 minutes overall (and switching to someone in the Resolutions Department) to get things straightened out. Be sure that they restore both the original price AND the OBC. They fixed the price for me first and if I hadn't asked about the OBC, I probably wouldn't realize that it was gone until I was on the ship. When done, have them send an email confirmation and don't hang up until you are sure that the email confirmation is correct. Good luck and don't book online in the future. Call them and book over the phone (works well), or use a TA.

Crown & Anchor if you are a member, otherwise customer service.

Spent a lot of time and got passed around to 3 different people, but finally got my reservation right and my $2K back- that’s if the credit ever shows up on my CCard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Spent a lot of time and got passed around to 3 different people, but finally got my reservation right and my $2K back- that’s if the credit ever shows up on my CCard.

What a hassle, thanks for reporting back.

We booked in Feb for a 2018 cruise. At the time a US$150 OBC was offered. When we booked we entered our CAS member numbers which gave us a $30 discount on the cruise fare but took away the $150 OBC. Didn't notice until recently and now they are saying the only way to get the OBC back is to cancel the original booking (lose the $200 deposit) and re-book at $400.00 more. So $600 out of pocket. Being CAS members is now a penalty rather than a perk

We booked in Feb for a 2018 cruise. At the time a US$150 OBC was offered. When we booked we entered our CAS member numbers which gave us a $30 discount on the cruise fare but took away the $150 OBC. Didn't notice until recently and now they are saying the only way to get the OBC back is to cancel the original booking (lose the $200 deposit) and re-book at $400.00 more. So $600 out of pocket. Being CAS members is now a penalty rather than a perk

Yep, same thing happened to me. They refused to make a change, it was my fault I didn't notice they took away the obc that was there after changing to the next screen in the reservation process.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Forums mobile app

On my last cruise, I kept having an issue with a resident discount that kept disappearing. Happened 3 times (once after I had paid off the cruise!). Each time was an easy fix by phone, but so annoying. The error kept occurring if I visited certain parts of the website (even parts that seemingly had nothing to do with the fare price).

On my last cruise, I kept having an issue with a resident discount that kept disappearing. Happened 3 times (once after I had paid off the cruise!). Each time was an easy fix by phone, but so annoying. The error kept occurring if I visited certain parts of the website (even parts that seemingly had nothing to do with the fare price).

That's why I rarely ever log-in when I use the website.