Day 2 Sun Dec 24 HalfMoon Cay Arrive 8:00 am Depart 4:00 pm

Day 3 Mon Dec 25 Cruising

Day 4 Tue Dec 26 MontegoBay Arrive 8:00 am Depart 5:00 pm

Day 5 Wed Dec 27 Cayman/GeorgeTown Arrive 8:00 am Depart 4:00 pm

Day 6 Thu Dec 28 CozumelArrive 11:00 am Depart 11:00 pm

Day 7 Fri Dec 29 Cruising

Day 8 Sat Dec 30 FortLauderdale Arrive 7:00 am

THANKS!

I'm interested in this question too. We've booked a cruise on Rotterdam with the same issue. Normally, the 2nd Gala Night would be the night of the late evening stay in Coz. Hard to think that will be a Gala Night.

BTW, I asked our PCC about this and all she would say is that the scheduling of the Gala Nights is at the discretion of the Captain.

Hmmmm, that's a tough one, since there are usually 2 Gala nights on a 7-day sailing and they typically like to have them on sea day evenings. Your cruise is quite port intensive, so it's hard to predict when the second one might be.

That being said, the first (and maybe only) Gala night will almost certainly be on Christmas Day evening (12/25), and if I had to guess for the (potential) second one I would say maybe day 5 evening (Cayman/GeorgeTown)?

Your only other sea day is day 7, and they usually don't do the Gala Nights the night before returning to homeport.

After sailing on a dozen or so Holiday Cruises, my guess would be Sunday, Dec. 24th, Christmas Eve and Friday, Dec. 29th for your gala (formal) nights. For the majority of our cruises, Christmas Eve was gala (formal). Once or twice Christmas Day was optional. But it is anybody's guess what it will actually be.

Once in the last few years we did have a gala (formal) night on the last night of the cruise--don't remember which ship. And on another cruise we had a gala/formal on the first night of the cruise (I think it was New Year's Eve)--that was on Eurodam.