Ultimate Dining Question: Please Help!

We booked the Ultimate Dining for our upcoming Allure sailing and they said they will book your first dinner for the time you requested at one of two venues. What my question is, do I get to chose the other 6 dinner reservations and where and when do I do that. Very poor explanation on the website and when I called to place the order, the agent said it's done on the ship when you arrive. She neglected to inform me on who decides where we eat the other days. Do we have a say in where we eat? Please help!

Thank you in advance

Jonarthan:)

We booked the Ultimate Dining for our upcoming Allure sailing and they said they will book your first dinner for the time you requested at one of two venues. What my question is, do I get to chose the other 6 dinner reservations and where and when do I do that. Very poor explanation on the website and when I called to place the order, the agent said it's done on the ship when you arrive. She neglected to inform me on who decides where we eat the other days. Do we have a say in where we eat? Please help!

Thank you in advance

Jonarthan:)

You can go to any specialty restaurant after you board to make your other dining reservations. Space permitting, you can also change the first reservation.

Where exactly do we go for the restaurants? Is there a central place or do you need to go to each restaurant?

Thank you.

You can go to any specialty restaurant and make your reservations for all specialty restaurants.

Where exactly do we go for the restaurants? Is there a central place or do you need to go to each restaurant?

Thank you.

We have always gone to Chop's when we board, it is quick and easy and they will book all restaurants for you. We also check out our MDR table and make any changes to table location or deck level while we are there..happy cruising