diamond perks

rln44

Access to the Diamond Lounge with free drinks for 3.5 hours every evening and 24-hour free specialty coffee.

Discount on balcony staterooms.

Variety of coupons including a discount on internet access.

Welcome!!! I assume that Elite Plus on Celebrity is Diamond or Diamond Plus on RCCL? Well there are slight differences between Diamond and Diamond Plus (I'll be Diamond+ very shortly).

Some Diamond Perks:

1. Special Check-in Lane...but you will have a special line for Suites too....either is good.

2. There will be a list of Diamond perks in your room upon arrival...all of those perks are normally uploaded to your Seapass Card.

3. There is Diamond happy hour every evening...I think it starts around 4:30pm until 6:30pm...or something like that. You can up to 3 drinks from any bar on the ship (depends if it is in the dining room) or you can go to the Diamond Lounge where they have small apps and drinks...you can pretty much get as many as you want there.

4. You get a free photo, and a free day of wifi...and a lot of discounts on laundry, specialty drinks, etc.

I just gave you the quick and easy. We have some real professionals here that can give you everything. Enjoy your cruise.

I thought your post said you were booking a suite. I believe you get better perks with GS and above than with Diamond. Correct me if I am wrong, Bob.

If they are Diamond and book a GS, they get both Diamond and Suite perks, so nothing to lose.

Haven't traveled on RCCl for many years but are planning a cruise on Adventure of the Seas in June. We are currently elite plus on Celebrity and will be booking a suite on this cruise. What perks can we expect?

Bob in the post right after yours mentioned access to the Diamond Club. I think the Voyager class of ship, which includes Adventure has the nicest Diamond Club. We really enjoyed it.

diamondentrance.jpg

At least on this ship, I thought the Diamond Club was a much nicer place than the Suite Lounge.

Rumor has it that Adventure gets a Suite Lounge during the Jan/Feb dry dock. If so, the old CL will be re-purposed and the SL will go up in the port side of Viking Crown.

Rumor has it that Adventure gets a Suite Lounge during the Jan/Feb dry dock. If so, the old CL will be re-purposed and the SL will go up in the port side of Viking Crown.

I heard that too, has that happened on any other Voyager class? The next one I might sail is Mariner when it goes to Port Canaveral.

For me the three free drinks during happy hour plus access to Diamond lounge are the key perks. As a suite guest you have access to an alternative lounge. Both lounges have concierges who can sort out bookings, resolve problems etc. Worth bearing in mind as you can often avoid standing in a line at guest services.

As a suite guest you may get invites to special invites like behind the scenes tour, VIP brunch etc. Highly recommended and worth attending IMO.

Ice show tickets are available from either lounge so no need to line up to pick your tickets.

A really useful perk for suite guests is the reserved seating area in theatre and ice show rink. Helpful if it is very busy.

Do Diamonds get robes or do you have to ask for them?

A sharp Cabin Steward will already have them for you but if they aren't hanging in your cabin ask. Sometimes they are still in the dryers and even arrive warm. You are entitled to them so ask early after arrival.

A sharp Cabin Steward will already have them for you but if they aren't hanging in your cabin ask. Sometimes they are still in the dryers and even arrive warm. You are entitled to them so ask early after arrival.

Don't think badly of your cabin steward if they are not in your cabin when you get there.

The new rule is "robes by request".

Thanks for all of the replies. We are really looking forward to this cruise. Our last cruise on RCCl was on the Song of America which was sold out of the fleet many years ago. A beautiful classic liner but without many of the amenities now found on RCCl,

Just to verify, the 3 drinks during the Diamond Happy Hour May either be redeemed in the Diamond Lounge OR at Any bar?? (I️ will be traveling with my mother who is not Diamond - don’t want to have to leave her outside of the DL)

Also wondering if most Diamonds still opt for the beverage package / is it worth it being that you can get 3 drinks during the designated times.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just to verify, the 3 drinks during the Diamond Happy Hour May either be redeemed in the Diamond Lounge OR at Any bar?? (I️ will be traveling with my mother who is not Diamond - don’t want to have to leave her outside of the DL)

Also wondering if most Diamonds still opt for the beverage package / is it worth it being that you can get 3 drinks during the designated times.

The 3 drink vouchers per evening can be used at any bar. Sometimes a ship may declare a bar off limits to the vouchers, typically the Rising Tide on Oasis class. No idea what most Diamonds do with regard to the drink package.

The 3 drink vouchers per evening can be used at any bar. Sometimes a ship may declare a bar off limits to the vouchers, typically the Rising Tide on Oasis class. No idea what most Diamonds do with regard to the drink package.

Isn't it only Rising Tide on the Harmony?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums