Mediterranean 2019 now open!

Great. This is going to be a sort of family & friends reunion for us! At least a couple of us are booking aft-facing cabins on deck 9. We'll include you as part of our new friends!!! We'll have to get a roll call started soon. Very excited!!! We also plan to spend a few days in Rome pre-cruise!

Great. This is going to be a sort of family & friends reunion for us! At least a couple of us are booking aft-facing cabins on deck 9. We'll include you as part of our new friends!!! We'll have to get a roll call started soon. Very excited!!! We also plan to spend a few days in Rome pre-cruise!

Please include us, that would be great and thank you! We have a balcony on deck 8. We plan to stay in Rome a few days prior to the cruise as well. Maybe we can coordinate private tours too. We use miles for our airfare so I will probably book our flights next Summer as soon as Delta opens for booking.

Please include us, that would be great and thank you! We have a balcony on deck 8. We plan to stay in Rome a few days prior to the cruise as well. Maybe we can coordinate private tours too. We use miles for our airfare so I will probably book our flights next Summer as soon as Delta opens for booking.

Just returned from my TA...booked and ready to go! We are a small group so far but am hoping to get more family members to join in. Since we sail on a Wednesday, I think we'll fly to Rome to arrive either Saturday or Sunday. Some of us were there just a few years ago, but there's so much to see that we'll make good use of our time. Any idea yet where you will stay pre-cruise?

Just returned from my TA...booked and ready to go! We are a small group so far but am hoping to get more family members to join in. Since we sail on a Wednesday, I think we'll fly to Rome to arrive either Saturday or Sunday. Some of us were there just a few years ago, but there's so much to see that we'll make good use of our time. Any idea yet where you will stay pre-cruise?

I have not looked into hotels yet, maybe sometime next Summer after I start looking at the airfares. We will use miles so I always book them early. We have 4 vacation trips (all land based) scheduled next year so I am busy planning those. This includes applying for our visa to China.

I do want to start thinking of groups for private excursions.

Our group expanded last night to five cabins with lots more family and friends still thinking about joining us. Looks like we will each do our own thing in Rome...we are now considering a day trip to Tuscany and would love to get to the Vatican on Wednesday morning to see the Pope...presuming he's there that particular Wednesday...and we can do it and allow enough time to get to the ship! No specific plans yet, but one group is looking to stay at a Marriott and some of us are looking at a place near Piazza Navona.

Rather than tying up this thread, maybe we should email...I am Susan at suseq28@aol.com.

Look forward to hearing from you.

just looked at booking OASIS of the seas in the mediterranean for the summer of 2019.

I think royal are having a laugh.

£1650 per person for a balcony cruise only.

no chance of me going at them prices.

Me neither, yikes! £1650 is what we're paying for 2 of us on Oasis in April 2018 out of Port Canaveral. I know we have flights to pay for to get to the US, but ones to European don't always come cheap either, not as expensive as transatlantic flights, but still extras to consider, like baggage etc.

just looked at booking OASIS of the seas in the mediterranean for the summer of 2019.

I think royal are having a laugh.

£1650 per person for a balcony cruise only.

no chance of me going at them prices.

Did you look out of Rome or Barcelona? the prices out of Rome seem really out of whack for what is basically the same cruise.

Did you look out of Rome or Barcelona? the prices out of Rome seem really out of whack for what is basically the same cruise.

The 7 night cruises out of Rome are reasonable but the 9 night cruise is pretty crazy. I still booked it and maybe we will get a price drop. If not then we will just have to suck it up.