Pillow Menu for Concierge cabin on Silhouette

mystic51

ASK! if you want anything, even a special pillow. I wanted a special pillow for the wife, in an "aft" room slipped a tip right away, and WHaa-Laa, it was there. The room service is there to make you happy. The bar tenders are there to make you happy. Take the time out to learn their names and you can basically get anything. So look up what your pillow is, want more? TIP the Room Services and you will get what you want. Works every time!!!!

I've never seen a printed pillow menu, but have asked our stateroom attendant for the choices. I believe that I remember down being one of the choices. DH and I prefer the molded memory foam pillows, and a simple request is all we've ever needed to make and they appear. We've always tipped our stateroom attendant extra beyond the suggested gratuities, but don't do so until the end of the cruise and have always gotten our requests met. Generally, we find X to be the "Land of Yes," where they do everything reasonably within their power to please their guests.

I am apparently one of the very very few who have actually ever seen a pillow menu....it was (perhaps accidentally) in the blue binder with various information that is in every cabin on one of our many cruises....so yes, there actually is, or has been, a printed pillow menu.

However, I do agree with everyone else...if you don't happen to find it in the blue binder, just ask your cabin attendant. Warning though...we have been on cruises where the cabin attendant says that they no longer offer this...and with a little verbal persuasion to see if they can find one....the requested pillow seems to always show up.

I am apparently one of the very very few who have actually ever seen a pillow menu....it was (perhaps accidentally) in the blue binder with various information that is in every cabin on one of our many cruises....so yes, there actually is, or has been, a printed pillow menu.

However, I do agree with everyone else...if you don't happen to find it in the blue binder, just ask your cabin attendant. Warning though...we have been on cruises where the cabin attendant says that they no longer offer this...and with a little verbal persuasion to see if they can find one....the requested pillow seems to always show up.

Would love to see a copy of a pillow menu ;) We have stayed in Suites, Aqua and Balcony class rooms in the past 10 years and had never seen this menu. We always extra tip our cabin attendants & butlers and have never been presented with this menu. They usually ask us if we want hard or soft pillows :D If anyone one has a copy of this menu with pillow descriptions I would love to see it before our next cruise, thank you.

Thanks to Cle-guy who seems to have disappeared from this forum

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=47392470&postcount=13

Thank you for finding the pillow menu for me :D. Definitely miss Cle-guy’s informational posts. Hopefully all is well with him and he now cruises on one of the boutique lines.

We have sailed Celebrity more than 30 times, in cabins from inside to Sky Suite. We have asked for, and received, feather pillows on every single one of these sailings. Once (and only once) did we need to push the issue with our room steward. We sailed six times this year (the most recent being October) so I don't think anything has changed. No need to offer money or to take 'no' for an answer should that be the case.

I have seen the pillow menu only on one cruise. When requesting one, I have found it helpful to simplify the description as there have been language barriers. No need to tip as the pillows are not in a secret stash. But tip for excellent service during your cruise.