Regal balcony dinner?

Captain k

We are booked into a regular balcony cabin on the Regal (marina deck aft) in February. Have also booked a balcony dinner while in Cozumel. We had previously had an aft deluxe cabin last year that was very large. Recently saw a picture of how small our balcony will be and am not sure we could actually fit a dinner table there. Any experience there? Thanks for your comments.

Enjoyed the UBD twice on the Regal’s standard 9’x4’ balcony & would do it again.

Standard balconies on most other Princess ships are 9’x5’ and the foot of less depth mostly affected the servers. We’ve also enjoyed it on a 9’x9’ balcony but no matter the balcony size the table is at the railing. Even the time inclement weather forced us inside our cabin it was still great.

It wouldn’t be easy for the person seated furthest from the slider to go into the cabin which we never had to do.

Just got off the Regal in a std. balcony. We had the dinner, and it was fantastic. They brought a table in and set it on the balcony. The person sitting in the corner can't move, but there was plenty of room for the food, and drinks. I don't get up during dinner anyway, so there was no inconvenience. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat.

Just got off the Regal in a std. balcony. We had the dinner, and it was fantastic. They brought a table in and set it on the balcony. The person sitting in the corner can't move, but there was plenty of room for the food, and drinks. I don't get up during dinner anyway, so there was no inconvenience. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat.

As long as the person in the corner doesn't need a bathroom break. :D:D

We enjoyed it on our narrow balcony on the Royal last week. We were in a suite--but the balcony was just as narrow as the regular cabins, just longer. The table fit fine, and I did not have to get up during dinner.

We just use the balcony for coffee & a snack. There doesn't appear to be much room for a full blown meal.