If you are thinking about ordering a RCCL Celebration Cake on-line......

muladybug

Thanks for posting and saving me $25 dollars. We will be celebrating DW 50th on board. I was eyeing up those cakes and deciding if I should pull the trigger or not. Well you saved me a lot of disappointment and aggravation.

I can't open the photos. I guess it's my computer because everyone who has posted seems to have been able to open them. Anyone have idea how I can open them?

You shouldn't have to open them. With that said I can't seem them on my Mac or on my iPhone via the Cruise Critic App. I can see the other cakes that were posted

Thanks for posting and saving me $25 dollars. We will be celebrating DW 50th on board. I was eyeing up those cakes and deciding if I should pull the trigger or not. Well you saved me a lot of disappointment and aggravation.

Another thing to think about is a 7" cake is only 1" larger than a dollar bill. That is pretty small for the prices they charge. FYI

You shouldn't have to open them. With that said I can't seem them on my Mac or on my iPhone via the Cruise Critic App. I can see the other cakes that were posted

When I click on the link/attachment, it goes to photobucket and spins and spins and spins.

When I click on the link/attachment, it goes to photobucket and spins and spins and spins.

I am the originator of this thread. I accidentally deleted my photos from post #1. But, I reposted the deleted photos in post #46. You will see the cake I ordered on-line and what was actually delivered to our table.

I am the originator of this thread. I accidentally deleted my photos from post #1. But, I reposted the deleted photos in post #46. You will see the cake I ordered on-line and what was actually delivered to our table.

OMG ... THAT is horrible. I would NOT have paid for that, either. BIG difference.

Oh, and I didn't see that this was an older post. Oh well ... I try to remember to look at the date of the post.

• 1 year later...

Cake from 2017 as well. Same look.    Equally delicious and very moist. Both times we ordered chocolate with chocolate.  Ordered the same thing for this year. All have been on Christmas cruises. 

Edited by discru

We had a beautiful cake brought to us for our anniversary.  We were on Harmony, they brought the cake and champagne.  Also got a cake for my birthday on Anthem, we love our waiter and  apparently he loved us back!  We shared with some other tables.  So I would not pay for a cake,  our TA notes special occasions on our booking.  So far we have not been disappointed.