Cruise Cash

Butterbean1000

Since you didn't purchase it you probably won't see it in your booking. It should be on your account when you board, although you might need a trip to Guest Services to verify it's there (our cruise cash did not show up on the kiosk, but GS confirmed it was on the account. As we spent money onboard the overall balance remained zero as credits were added to cover what was spent.)

I've been checking our on board account. I hate to think there is no other way to verify it's there until you get on the ship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Forums mobile app

You can't check your "On Board" account until you are on board the ship. You are checking your "On Line" account.

It will show when you board the ship.

However, mistakes can and will occasionally happen. That's why I take copies of all e-mail and/or receipts with me. When something does come up,,, we can get it resolved immediately.

You can't check your "On Board" account until you are on board the ship. You are checking your "On Line" account.

It will show when you board the ship.

However, mistakes can and will occasionally happen. That's why I take copies of all e-mail and/or receipts with me. When something does come up,,, we can get it resolved immediately.

It shows my "on board credit". I have other money on it I can see. I guess Cruise Cash is different.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app