Exporation Cafe

mrstmaxx

Did you buy a beverage? Only if any passenger can get the food regardless of drink purchase would I say that the food items are free.

Our experience has always been free food for anyone at Explorations Cafe, no beverage purchase required. We often drop by after dinner to get a chocolate-dipped strawberry.

Charges are only for beverages. Food is free for the asking with no need to purchase a beverage. This week on the Veendam several passengers were selecting a number of sweets for movie watching. The barista had to ask them to leave some for other as one passenger wanted 20 chocolate strawberries.

Charges are only for beverages. Food is free for the asking with no need to purchase a beverage. This week on the Veendam several passengers were selecting a number of sweets for movie watching. The barista had to ask them to leave some for other as one passenger wanted 20 chocolate strawberries.

Someone asking for 20 of something is what spoils it for others. No common sense.

I always buy a latte when I go there-and they are very good. I will usually get a treat too-one for me & one for hubby.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums