How to select 12th deck balcony cabin if booking online?

This is my first go at booking after RC changed its cabin classification (Allure) and hoping to see what cabins are available on deck 12. When I select an ocean view balcony it only shows me options from the 9th deck and below. If I try to see what cabins are available on decks 10-14, the sites says there are no ocean view balcony cabins available. I'm looking at dates over a year ahead so I doubt they are all sold out. When I try other available categories, like large balcony or spacious cabin it only shows specific cabins and not the standard size ocean view balcony ones.

Other than going through an agent what's the trick to see what is actually available online ?

Go to a TA website as they will show more cabins availability than RCL's. When I booked my Anthem August '18 NE/Canada cruise, RCL's website would steer me to very few balcony cabins. When I booked thru my TA I asked and got a cabin with a larger balcony #9650.