Bottled water

10SVAMP

We were able to take bottled water on our Celebrity cruise last September. We put it in a small duffel bag with a cruise tag on the bag and a note on top of the water itself with our name and cabin number. You can check Celebrity website to see if they have a policy change for bringing on bottled water. Some cruise lines no longer allow bottled water to be brought on board.

am I permitted to bring bottled water onboard in my luggage -- or does it have to be in carryon? :cool:

Celebrity Silhouette

We have "checked" 12 packs as luggage twice, no problems. HOWEVER, we once observed that another pax had checked in a case of water. As they sometimes do, luggage was delivered and left OUTSIDE the cabin door. Passengers walking by had helped themselves to about half the water by the time we saw it.

As has been said, why even bother bringing water onboard ?

Sent from my XT1032 using Forums mobile app

We are fine drinking the ship's water when on board. But we'd rather take a couple of bottles with us for shore exs. We could use our refillable steel bottles, but plastic ones allow us to discard them into the nearest recycle or trash bin when they're empty, reducing the bulk we carry around.