Royal Caribbean Care Team

SamFritz

I am so sorry that this happened. I have been praying for everyone concerned in this terrible tragedy. However it is very reassuring that if anything happens, RCL is there to help navigate passengers and family through the difficulties. I'm sure it helped with the stress.

Again, I am so sorry.

Hi,

I am so sorry you and your family are faced with the loss of your loved ones. It is most gracious of you to take time to acknowledge the kindness of the RCL Care Team.

I am saying a prayer for all of you right now.

You are a true gentleman for saying kind words about RCI during such a hard time for you and your family. May you all find peace within yourselves and remember those whom you have lost with fond memories.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Care Team was also helpful to my husband and I during a medical crisis during a cruise during the 2016 Christmas season, so I can relate to how they make a very difficult situation easier. Thank you for taking the time to appreciate some of the people who helped you during this time. No one wants to use the Care Team, but it is comforting to know they are there in case they are needed. May you have many times of comfort as you continue this unexpected journey.

Sam and Diana,

Such a relief to know that your grief was eased a bit by RC's care team.

[ SIZE=4]In this special evening for so many in CC, you're in my thoughts. In Hebrew we say: "May you know grief, but on its own time, and not before its time..."[/size]

Dani from the Holy Land

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So very sorry for your loss. It's such a sad and horrible time for you and your family right now. Thank you for sharing how supportive Royal was to you...both emotionally and financially. Thoughts and prayers your way.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Sam,

Thank you for posting the support you received from the Royal Care Team. So glad you and your wife were not having to navigate the logistics on your own.

Please know prayers said then and now for you and your family in the midst of this tragedy.

Blessings and peace to you.