Not all Bashing on this site !

EDLOS

Had a very nice experience with Celebrity Staff, to whom, when I explained my air flight schedule going home, solved the problem, and waived the fee normally charged.

Thank you Celebrity Staff.

Refreshing to see a positive comment. I once contacted Celebrity to say how much I appreciated the efforts of a crew member. I was told how much Celebrity really appreciated a positive comment since the vast majority of calls they receive are negative. I guess that those who are angry or upset tend to be more willing to communicate than those who are satisfied.

Very true. We disembarked from the Reflection earlier this month. When I returned, I called to say what a good job the staff had done with the extra cleaning measures necessitated by norovirus on the previous cruise, necessitating later arrival to the pier and embarkation. The crew were serving everything in the OVC including drinks, wiping down every menu, had removed all salt and pepper shakers and condiments as well as flowers and were doing extra cleaning in all public areas. They thanked me for the call and said it was refreshing to hear a passenger appreciating the extra precautions since many had called to complain about the inconvenience.

We see staff working very hard under often austere conditions. The work day is they tell me is often over 12 hours. The staff don't say much but the lowest tier are poorly compensated and then must pay for uniforms and internet.

We tip a $2 when anyone makes an effort on our behalf, whether or not they succeed. Typically on a 14 day cruise we distribute $300.00. On first night in MDR often several

waiters recognized us and we would hear three cheers for the $2 bill couple.

On the other hand I am equally responsive when there is a breakdown of procedures that

has potential of placing passengers and often staff also into harms way. I have placed posts here that in an attempt to get others to recognize the necessity of speaking up on issues that need attention on a preventative basis. Waiting for the complaint often means harm befalls first. But all the posts here are not categorized as to nature and reading all is inefficient and excessively time consuming. For example, I could see a sub-forum on dining divided into

positives, negatives, and questions. Makes sense to me that I could efficiently and thoroughly become apprised of the goodies, the baddies and the things we would like to know.

The basic cruise costs to me seem incredible bargains. A reasonable stateroom, not bad food, some entertainment, and be transported to interesting new places. All for $100 to $200 per day. My word, a decent hotel room costs nearly twice that amount and gives just a little more

space and a minimum free breakfast. Three cheers for the good stuff!

On the other hand, I find it personally a disgrace that there are no videos of the tours and other vendor service to review and assess performance. So where is the objective evidence of speeding, distracted driving with cell talk, and more. Where are the time stamped videos?.