How long are the lines to set up excursions?

BubbaLuvin

The drink package lines have been non-existent. They are set up as soon as you enter the ship. Just have your SeaPass Card and presto. Not a problem.

The lines for the excursions are longer but they move quickly. People are often busy at the buffet stuffing themselves the first day. We often book that afternoon. You can also book via the monitor in your room. We have done that and it is easy.

No need to worry in either case.

The drink package lines have been non-existent. They are set up as soon as you enter the ship. Just have your SeaPass Card and presto. Not a problem.

The lines for the excursions are longer but they move quickly. People are often busy at the buffet stuffing themselves the first day. We often book that afternoon. You can also book via the monitor in your room. We have done that and it is easy.

No need to worry in either case.

TY! This is very helpful!

I won't have enough OBC until I get on the ship.

We also wait until we get on the ship. Not a problem. You will still have the tickets delivered to your room. If sales are slow, you may be able to get discounts on the Specialty Restaurants and drink packages.

I won't have enough OBC until I get on the ship.

The TV in your cabin, has an APP to book shorex, for the beverage package @ any bar you can do it, they will put a sticker to your sea card, guest relations can reprint it.

You can download or browse online the shorex brochure for your sailing here https://webapps.celebritycruises.com/excursion-brochure/celebrity/

Bon Voyage

You can also purchase excursions from the TV in your cabin or fill in the form that you'll find with the Shore Excursions material that you will find on your bed. Advanced research will help to you decide what to take. Remember, the people at the desk can be helpful, but their job is to sell you.

If an excursion is sold out, you can be added to a waiting list. Some excursions are easy to add an extra bus or departure time. And they will be if demand calls for it. Others will be more limited and they can't be expanded.

If an excursion is sold out, you can be added to a waiting list. Some excursions are easy to add an extra bus or departure time. And they will be if demand calls for it. Others will be more limited and they can't be expanded.

I wonder how often excursions are sold out? I am concerned about our excursion in Cozumel being booked by the time I order it on the ship, but there are sooooo many different excursions, that maybe it won't be filled. My fingers are crossed as I really want to use my OBC.

Are you aware that you can book excursions and packages (dining, beverage) beforehand using your OBC? Since your travel agent may offer more OBC that isn't necessarily available before you board, you may want to wait. However, that OBC is generally refundable so you can always pay for your excursions ahead of time using any OBC from Celebrity and if not enough ... pay the difference out of pocket and you will be reimbursed for your refundable OBC. I wouldn't bother doing this with the beverage package, though ...but would do this if you are worried about an excursion being sold out.

I have been on a few sailing where the excursions I wanted were sold out before the sailing. I don't think it happens often but it does happen.

Are you aware that you can book excursions and packages (dining, beverage) beforehand using your OBC? Since your travel agent may offer more OBC that isn't necessarily available before you board, you may want to wait. However, that OBC is generally refundable so you can always pay for your excursions ahead of time using any OBC from Celebrity and if not enough ... pay the difference out of pocket and you will be reimbursed for your refundable OBC. I wouldn't bother doing this with the beverage package, though ...but would do this if you are worried about an excursion being sold out.

I have been on a few sailing where the excursions I wanted were sold out before the sailing. I don't think it happens often but it does happen.

I am aware I can use my OBC, but I already used the OBC that celebrity gave me, and now I have to wait until I get onboard to use the credit that the TA gave us. I don't want to put the money out of pocket right now and I'm willing to take the chance!

I am aware I can use my OBC, but I already used the OBC that celebrity gave me, and now I have to wait until I get onboard to use the credit that the TA gave us. I don't want to put the money out of pocket right now and I'm willing to take the chance!

That makes perfect sense!