What is the order of priority for boarding tenders?

Smurf2017

We're first timers on MSC and will be docking in Belize, a tendered port. I was wondering how MSC prioritise the boarding of tenders. Presumably first to board are those with priority status and those booked on MSC excursions.

The reason I am asking is that we wish to do a private tour and the company are saying we need to be on the first or second tender or they may not be able to wait for us. That seems a little unreasonable and I doubt will be possible.

TIA

Presumably first to board are those with priority status and those booked on MSC excursions.

Exactly, MSC Gold and Black members and the MSC excursion bookers. If you queue really early, it should be possible. But I am not sure, because since the status match there are so much more Gold and Black members, before it was possible for "normal" people to get even on the first Tender.

Exactly, MSC Gold and Black members and the MSC excursion bookers. If you queue really early, it should be possible. But I am not sure, because since the status match there are so much more Gold and Black members, before it was possible for "normal" people to get even on the first Tender.

I assume that Yacht Club are the first priority, right?

I assume that Yacht Club are the first priority, right?

YC just let the butler know when you want to go and they take you down - like NCL.

At Grand Cayman they also had a separate line with a butler there to cut you back into the front of the line.

Thanks for your answers everyone. On reflection we have decided it's not worth the risk and will seek out another excursion provider. It will mean a more expensive excursion, but at least we will the peace of mind in the knowledge that they will wait for us.