Pinnacle Grill Question

doone

I have eaten at the Pinnacle Grill every time I sail HAL and are never disappointed. Someone who is on a HAL cruise soon asked me a question about the Pinnacle and I truly wasn't sure, so I thought I would come to the experts here on the boards:D.

When ordering at the Pinnacle, I know you can only order 1 enter but how about the appetizers, can you order more than one?

Thanking you in advance......

I have eaten at the Pinnacle Grill every time I sail HAL and are never disappointed. Someone who is on a HAL cruise soon asked me a question about the Pinnacle and I truly wasn't sure, so I thought I would come to the experts here on the boards:D.

When ordering at the Pinnacle, I know you can only order 1 enter but how about the appetizers, can you order more than one?

Thanking you in advance......

Yes, you can order more than one appetizer.

Yes you can Crab cakes' date=' Soup, Salad, Shrimp.

I don't, to much great stuff.[/quote']

I don't either, but always nice to know your options......now I can't wait til my cruise in 2019😀😀😀

You can eat as many appetizers as you like....but remember what happened to Violet Beauregarde in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?

It is okay to ask for a few of the ones you like or wish to sample. I've done it and many other posters here have as well.

You can eat as many appetizers as you like....but remember what happened to Violet Beauregarde in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?

It is okay to ask for a few of the ones you like or wish to sample. I've done it and many other posters here have as well.

Violet Beauregarde, I think she's my cousin.

Last cruise in Nov 17 on the Eurodam, we ate at PG four times. By PG #4, I ordered one appetizer, a 10 oz filet and a scoop of ice cream. That's it. I thought my belly was going to bust :eek: !

Violet Beauregarde, I think she's my cousin.

Last cruise in Nov 17 on the Eurodam, we ate at PG four times. By PG #4, I ordered one appetizer, a 10 oz filet and a scoop of ice cream. That's it. I thought my belly was going to bust :eek: !

:')

Jacqui😉

Thank you!!! 12 years with HAL and I never asked about the OP’s question. Sometimes I’d rather enjoy appitizers and dessert!!!! Now I will I’m February on The Maasdam.

Denise:)

Glad to help, Denise. Enjoy the Maasdam :)