Leggings!

vacationlover_mn

I am a cold weather gal (from MN), so I am used to the cold :). We are taking a mid-June cruise out of Vancouver, to Seward. Do you think I would be able to wear my LulaRoe on deck during sea days, or would it be too chilly? Note, I’ll also be packing some jeans :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m originally from New York, but have lived last 3 years in Florida, so my comfort in the cold has changed! I bought a few pairs of fleece-lined leggings for our July 8, 2018 cruise. Hoping not to freeze!

Think of Minnesota April-May temps but windy due to the ship moving. This should be a good judge. Though we were in Alaska at the first of June and the high was 40's.

On a flip side just to show how odd Alaska temps can be - I was there 2x over the 4th of July. First time it was really cold (low 40's and 30's with rain/sleet/fog) the entire cruise. Ship ran out of jackets. A few years later, I had to go back to the ship to put shorts on as I was too hot. A tale of 2 vacations the same time in Alaska.

-Another midwestern here

Hi there! Fellow Midwesterner and leggings loving gal here :) I wore both leggings and jeans on our June trip last year, depending on the weather. There will likely be days they’ll be perfect for, and others you’ll be glad to have the extra wind protection of jeans. Every day, we wore the same top layers: short sleeved t, long sleeved t, and a sweatshirt. We peeled off and added layers in our backpack all day. Happy travels!

Every day, we wore the same top layers: short sleeved t, long sleeved t, and a sweatshirt. We peeled off and added layers in our backpack all day. Happy travels!

Yep - that is how I dress also! Backpack seems empty early in the day.....Always have gloves and ear protection in the backpack. More of a shoulder pack from college days. Still going strong.

I’m originally from New York, but have lived last 3 years in Florida, so my comfort in the cold has changed! I bought a few pairs of fleece-lined leggings for our July 8, 2018 cruise. Hoping not to freeze!

Where did you find those leggings?