Cabo Excursions

Lbparker22

My husband and I depart on a 14 day Panama Canal Cruise on NCL Star leaving January 5th, 2019. I wanted to book Whale Watching in Cabo but it appears they are sold out to book through Norwegian. Any recommendations of other companies to book through or other fun excursions in Cabo?

My husband and I depart on a 14 day Panama Canal Cruise on NCL Star leaving January 5th, 2019. I wanted to book Whale Watching in Cabo but it appears they are sold out to book through Norwegian. Any recommendations of other companies to book through or other fun excursions in Cabo?

You will find many tour sellers just off the dock at Cabo. They have many types of tours and are very flexible on prices. Example --- Glass bottom boat to the arch for $10 per person or less.

They also have whale watching, fishing, city tours, snorkling, etc

We booked a private sailboat tour thru http://www.cabosanlucastours.net. It was one off our most memorable experiences we have had. We went to the beach, whale watching and sailing. We saw several whales including a mom and baby. They also had food and drinks available for us. It was an amazing experience and one we will definitely do again.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Forums mobile app