Classic dining times

BubbyKaren

I have a question: If we are at the later seating (i.e. 8:15pm) will we have enough time to see the shows

Thanks

Karen

2nd seating is usually 7:30. Are you on Traditional or Anytime dining? If the show has 2 schedules for the night, you can still watch the 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

2nd seating is usually 7:30. Are you on Traditional or Anytime dining? If the show has 2 schedules for the night, you can still watch the 2nd.

It depends on the ship. On Royal was 8:15pm but on all the other ships I've been on it was 7:45pm. I've never seen the late sitting as early as 7:30pm on Princess.

It depends on the ship. On Royal was 8:15pm but on all the other ships I've been on it was 7:45pm. I've never seen the late sitting as early as 7:30pm on Princess.

On the Caribbean Princess last September 2017, 7:30pm was the 2nd seating at Coral Dining Room on Deck 6.

I have a question: If we are at the later seating (i.e. 8:15pm) will we have enough time to see the shows

Thanks

Karen

The basic format for shows.

Normally 2nd traditional seating is earlier than 8:15, either 8:00 or 7:45.

Theater shows are generally at 8pm and 10pm. On some evenings the shows are 7pm and 8:30 or 9pm. This is usually when there is a deck party.

The welcome aboard show is usually at 9pm and it is shown only once.

If you are on a ship that also has a Vista Lounge those shows are normally about 30 mins later than the theater shows.

The same is normally true when they have a comic or singer in the Explorer's lounge on Grand Class ships.

Most of the CD activities, such as the marriage game, yes/no game, theme nights, will be during your dining time. The deck party usually starts around 10pm.