Can't wait for some Seaside Yacht Club reviews?

mafig

Just off the Jan 27 sailing in the YC.....our first YC and we really did enjoy everything about it. The service, the food, drinks, etc.

Any questions, fire away. Was in YC Interior 16033.

Hey L454S, we are booked in that same cabin for a back-to-back in May this year. Also secured the same cabin for a B2B in June of 2019. How would you rate the cabin as far as storage goes? Also, like somebody else asked, "got any pics of the cabin"?

~Brian

Yes, the storage is LIMITED. We brought some strongman magnets and a collapsable shelving unit and it all worked well.

Yes, you can turn the TV for easier viewing.

For a 7 night cruise you can hang up most of the things you need.

IMG_0217.thumb.jpg.d52bce09ff70a98cdd9da682352d3d4b.jpg

DSCN6818.thumb.jpg.ce42cc56bf7bc8397b1813623225f162.jpg

DSCN6819.thumb.jpg.f759f7f101d94aeb0ff9e214e1f42f50.jpg

DSCN6822.thumb.jpg.8386c27b5406e0b34b3a8f993a234e5c.jpg

Thanks so much for the pictures. Did both drawers next to closet open?
Yes...both drawers opened, we were down the hall in 16023. Our room was identical except we did not have the pull out ottoman chair under the desk, we had a second padded arm chair that was next to the oval glass/metal table that was turned sideways between the two chairs. Everything else was identical including the color scheme and microscopic bathroom and shower.

Yes...both drawers opened, we were down the hall in 16023. Our room was identical except we did not have the pull out ottoman chair under the desk, we had a second padded arm chair that was next to the oval glass/metal table that was turned sideways between the two chairs. Everything else was identical including the color scheme and microscopic bathroom and shower.

Very accurate about the bathroom, you are paying for the "experience"....not the cabin. We did enjoy ourselves even without the best quarters. It's not that much worse than other insides we have been on.

The top pic is of the neat phone in the cabin

Second pic is the concierge at the entrance of YC, nice to have the guest service desk a few steps away from your door.

Third is the exit to the pool deck on 19.

DSCN6827.thumb.jpg.aaa453ccc0f051c0f244d9caf038ff7f.jpg

DSCN6854.thumb.jpg.d05d4ac904ad15313ac2c45643393d7a.jpg

DSCN6891.thumb.jpg.b33fb07c1e06559d6d997e41d7dd4df1.jpg

Very accurate about the bathroom, you are paying for the "experience"....not the cabin. We did enjoy ourselves even without the best quarters. It's not that much worse than other insides we have been on.
Have to disagree with you since the marketing materials used to promote the YC inside cabins did specifically mention upgraded materials, implying that there would be marble vanities and flooring. This is present in the HC version of the YIN as was shown on a YouTube video taken on the inaugural sailing. Very frustrated that those in the HC room got the promised materials and of course substantially more elbow room to take a shower.

Have to disagree with you since the marketing materials used to promote the YC inside cabins did specifically mention upgraded materials, implying that there would be marble vanities and flooring. This is present in the HC version of the YIN as was shown on a YouTube video taken on the inaugural sailing. Very frustrated that those in the HC room got the promised materials and of course substantially more elbow room to take a shower.

Whilst I agree that the difference in materials between standard YC inside and YC accessible inside contradicts the promotional material, you can’t possibly bemoan the fact that accessible cabins have more space to manoeuvre

Whilst I agree that the difference in materials between standard YC inside and YC accessible inside contradicts the promotional material, you can’t possibly bemoan the fact that accessible cabins have more space to manoeuvre
I should have been more specific about comparing a yacht club cabins shower versus every other shower that I have had on my previous 30 cruises. The inside cabin from my 1986 sailing on the Carnival Jubilee, which was a 40 ton ship had a larger shower that the one I had in the YC.