Seating for large family in LeMuse

missthesea

Has anyone taken extended family in MSC's Yacht Club? I'm wondering if we traveled with our relatives - could we sit at a large table of 10 or 12?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Should not be a problem. You will meet the Maitre D as soon as you go to the Top Sail Lounge when you get onboard and you can make your needs known.

Has anyone taken extended family in MSC's Yacht Club? I'm wondering if we traveled with our relatives - could we sit at a large table of 10 or 12?

Which ship? I know on Divinia we were unfortunate enough to have Octomom and her extended family in YC. They had a table for 12 I'd say - it was round.

We are looking at the Seaside, so I realize not many have sailed on her yet. We have some older children, but nothing like the Octomom group I'm sure! I can convince my mother in law to go (and yes, I want her to go..) if she knows the whole family will sit together at meals.

We are looking at the Seaside, so I realize not many have sailed on her yet. We have some older children, but nothing like the Octomom group I'm sure! I can convince my mother in law to go (and yes, I want her to go..) if she knows the whole family will sit together at meals.

From looking at pics on the 2,700 picture thread, the largest round table looks to be for 8 with many smaller ones for 6. It appears maybe off to the sides they could push together a few tables to get to 10-12.

Which ship? I know on Divinia we were unfortunate enough to have Octomom and her extended family in YC. They had a table for 12 I'd say - it was round.

HA! 'The' Octomom? That's hilarious, unless you were being facetious and it's went over my head.... :D

HA! 'The' Octomom? That's hilarious, unless you were being facetious and it's went over my head.... :D

She didn't actually have 8 kids but it felt like it. It was an extended family that the grandparents took I think it was 3 adult children and their grandkids. One of the adult mothers had 4 kids with one sometimes strapped to her but mostly just the kids running amok everywhere we saw them.

The first day in Le Muse they had a table close by to us. That day and every time we saw them at the restaurant the kids usually were milling around the table like they were playing duck duck goose.

Another day we were going past the pool with retractable roof and we could hear the dads yelling to the kids to come back to them as the kids had gone several floors above them on the stairs. The kids kept going laughing and making a racket.

The ladies would drink by the pool, talk too loud and inappropriately. The dads sometimes would intervene with the kids but not that much. The youngest kids were in the YC pool with diapers.

The last day they were in the lounge complaining what an awful trip they had, how the service was poor, only two selections for the kids, blah, blah, blah - it was so off mark it was comical.