WOW sale...adding OBC only for certain decks?

So, I went on the RC website to do a mock booking for our 3 night Bahamas cruise in June. We just booked an interior cabin since there are no sea days and every day is a port day. Anyhow, the interior cabins on deck 8 are all sold out (which is where my cabin currently is). Mock booking on deck 7 interior offers no interior OBC, but mock booking on deck 3 includes OBC.

Is that possible that you only get OBC if you stay on a certain deck? Wondering if I should call to try to get OBC added to my booking.

OBC Terms:

Onboard credit is determined by sailing length and

category booked: $25 OBC for Interior and Ocean View, $50 OBC for Balconies and $75 OBC for Suites on sailings 5 nights and

less, $50 OBC for Interior and Ocean View, $75 OBC for Balconies, and $100 OBC for Suites on sailings 6 nights or longer.

No mention of decks.

So I just called RC, and actually got right through with no waiting! Long story short, they applied the OBC to my trip! Although, they told me that applying the $75 OBC for my stateroom would up the price of my cruise by $25. I guess coming out with an extra $50 to spend on the ship was worth a $25 increase for me.

They are having a lot of problems with this promotion. We repriced a booking and everything looked right, until I got the confirmation email and the price went up by $200 and no OBC. Called in and the agent told me they were having a lot of technical glitches with the promo. In our case everything said it was the new promo, but the final price was set as if there were no promos attached.

I'm going to give a call tomorrow. From what I can see there would be no price change, but curious if I would get any additional OBC. We sail HOS in April and have an oceanview balcony on deck 14.

I called.........got an additional $75 OBC and a $555 price drop! Whoo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!:D:cool: