Parking at Port Canaveral

h3yitsvictoria

This might get moved to the Port-specific area of the forum, since it has nothing to do really with Carnival.

You need to weigh convenience (park at the Port itself) vs cost savings (parking elsewhere, shuttle bus in).

I park at the port. I'm all about convenience. I also dislike relying on yet another leg of transportation.

If you’re going to have FTTF, or any other form of priority boarding, I would definitely recommend parking at the port. If you use off-site parking, you have to wait for enough people to clear the ship before they will start letting you park, and shuttling you over. Takes quite a while.

We used Park N Cruise. I would highly recommend them. Really nice drivers, and very helpful.

We like Park Port Canaveral - $10.95/day. Close enough to make no difference and pretty quick shuttles. Nice people. We will be on the Sunshine too, Jan 28th sailing. See you in the Red Frog. I'll be the one in the Kilt!.

We like Park Port Canaveral - $10.95/day. Close enough to make no difference and pretty quick shuttles. Nice people. We will be on the Sunshine too, Jan 28th sailing. See you in the Red Frog. I'll be the one in the Kilt!.
I love Park Port Canaveral too. So easy and convenient!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app

We always park right at the port, secure, covered and convenient. The porters will take your luggage out of the car when you pull up to the luggage drop off area and then you go park. When we come back from cruise, the porters will take your luggage straight to your car and load then you are on the road in no time. No waiting on shuttles or other people to fill the shuttle or drop off at several hotels/parking facilities. :D

We always use Park n Cruise in Pot Canaveral. Fast, efficient reasonable service both arrival and departure day.

Basically take you luggage from trunk to ship and reverse on the way home. Your car isn't waiting with the trunk open when you return.

We were off the ship and in the car driving home within 20 minutes.

I couldn’t find this posted anywhere else. Just wondering what the best option is to park at Port Canaveral. I’m leaving on the Sunshine at the end of the month and will be driving to Port. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

At Port Canaveral, we always use 'Park n Cruise', exit 52 off 528! Quick shuttle, have never waited longer then 5 mins for shuttle. If there are 2 Carnival ships in, such as Sunshine/Magic, you'll be stuck in port parking for at least an hour, and it'll cost you twice as much!!!

If you’re going to have FTTF, or any other form of priority boarding, I would definitely recommend parking at the port. If you use off-site parking, you have to wait for enough people to clear the ship before they will start letting you park, and shuttling you over. Takes quite a while.

??

We are priority, never park at the port, and never wait!

We park at the port and happily drive past the people standing in the heat with their luggage waiting to cram on a bus to get to their cars. When they get to their car, I'm already getting on 95 north settled in for the journey home.

But hey, saving a buck means the world to some folks. :D

If you do or don't park at port, if it's possible, go drop your luggage off with the porters at port, then drive back to your parking. We've used Park and Cruise and a few others, it will make your life easier to get on and off the shuttle, specially if you have kids!

We park at the port and happily drive past the people standing in the heat with their luggage waiting to cram on a bus to get to their cars. When they get to their car, I'm already getting on 95 north settled in for the journey home.

But hey, saving a buck means the world to some folks. :D

Not our experience at Port Canaveral, the lines to get to the cars at the elevators in the garage is just the beginning, then its the lines trying to get out of the port while thousands of cars are arriving for the next cruise!

Add to that you have to get by Disney, but NCL passengers leaving their parking lots!

Not our experience at Port Canaveral, the lines to get to the cars at the elevators in the garage is just the beginning, then its the lines trying to get out of the port while thousands of cars are arriving for the next cruise!

Add to that you have to get by Disney, but NCL passengers leaving their parking lots!

We went up the pedestrian ramp, rather than use the elevators. And there was no line up to get out of the parking lot. Maybe we just got lucky, timing wise. Maybe it depends on what day of the week your cruise arrives and you disembark - we got back on a Sunday. :shrug:

I have been in touch with them, there response was....

We aren't closed! We've just combined forces with Park n Cruise and so we share a shuttle service and parking lot with them. This puts you closer to the port for a faster drop off and pick up for your cruise. And a portion of your booking still goes to Homes for Our Troops when you book with us.