Does the Deluxe drink package ever go on sale!?

*deluxe (sorry i can’t edit the title)

I was wondering if the deluxe drink package ever goes on sale. I have 7 months before my cruise - so I have time - so I don’t want to book it just yet if by chance it goes down a little.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by jlk51496
Typo

I was wondering if the deluxe drink package ever goes on sale. I have 7 months before my cruise - so I have time - so I don’t want to book it just yet if by chance it goes down a little.

Thanks everyone!

It goes on and off sale constantly. Buy now, if the price goes down, cancel and re-order.

How soon before you cruise do the drink packages go on sale? I don't cruise till Sept. 2019, but I know I want to get drink packages for my mom and I. Just want to know how early I can book online...and then start watching for discounts. :D

My sailing is doing buy one get one half off

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, but since you have to buy two it is really 25% off. Reality is that the percent quoted seems to change every few days but the cost seldom does. Lowest I have seen for a year on my booked cruises is $41, but that was on a small ship.

*deluxe (sorry i can’t edit the title)

Thanks everyone!

It’s 30% off right now on some cruises. The sale ends Jan 8. Cheers!

Summary: Description of the discount DOES NOT MATTER. It does not matter what RC says, only what it does.

What is the cost? If you like it, book it. If it goes down, cancel and rebook.

It really couldn't be any simpler.

And it's never too soon to start looking.

Summary: Description of the discount DOES NOT MATTER. It does not matter what RC says, only what it does.

I am sorry I don’t understand this reply!

I am sorry I don’t understand this reply!

As Bob says, just look at the cost per day (bottom line) and keep checking to see if the price comes down. If it does come down, call RCCL to cancel and sign-up again for the drink package at the lower cost.

Do not pay any attention to what RCCL calls the sale. On our next cruise (Rhapsody departing on 1/28/18), we receives an e-mail 2 days ago citing a Sale of $42 per day cost for drink package. A few weeks ago RCCL had a 30% sale ($48 per day). Last month, there was 25% Sale ($44 per say). Another sale was called “buy one and get the second drink package 50% off ($45 per day).

It differs from departure to departure. I have two cruises booked. One is on sale, the other is not.

Ok - thank you - I was worried I was not going to the right place to look! Still going to hold out for some sort of sale - crossing my fingers!

I can’t just book the package I am going with 6 of my girlfriends - don’t want to have to deal with all that buying/refunding/buying! Rather just do it once!

Thanks again!

Sorry, NCL cruiser booking first RCI cruise. What's the "retail" price without a sale? I thought I saw $51 per day before gratuity but maybe that was a sale price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is good!

My package is now $58us for a ten nighter, could have bought it for $48ud 2 months ago.

Demand denotes the price, no one buying means cheaper price many already bought no need to lower the price but best to raise it.