"if available"

smurf1635

Other ships do have shakes. I had the beverage package on a recent cruise on Emerald Princess. I asked for a vanilla malt. I asked them to put in "lots and lots of malt". The guy just kept shoveling little spoonfuls of malt into the blender. Ohhhhhhh...... It was like I used to get when I was a kid. I absolutely loved it. I'll definitely be checking for a shake/malt on Caribbean Princess when we sail in March. :D

We are sailing on Regal, are milk shakes available?

As said, they are not available. But, if you really want one, go to Swirls, and get a couple cups of soft serve. I prefer chocolate. Walk across the deck to the Sea View Bar, and see Miguel. He will make you one. A shot of Baileys and/or Frangelico makes them even better. Some peanut butter is also a good addition.

As said, they are not available. But, if you really want one, go to Swirls, and get a couple cups of soft serve. I prefer chocolate. Walk across the deck to the Sea View Bar, and see Miguel. He will make you one. A shot of Baileys and/or Frangelico makes them even better. Some peanut butter is also a good addition.

sounds yummy :cool: