Princess Medallion

sunlovernw

I plan to use an RFID wallet which costs a whopping 99 cents at the 99 cents store.

How will we be screened for elite tender service without showing a black card?

I am sure your medallion will notify them that you are elite plus your medallion will be black signifying your elite status

I plan to use an RFID wallet which costs a whopping 99 cents at the 99 cents store.

How will we be screened for elite tender service without showing a black card?

I had issues getting my discount and things when we did the 12/3/17 Regal sailing because most places didn't work with the medallions and the medallions were blue as well as the "test pilot license" card they gave us. I finally went down and told them I wanted a regular card.

According to one poster who was just on the Regal they are now giving the black medallions so they will know you are Elite.

They did say that they were thinking of doing quite a few different colors like their print ads show. These are not all colors corresponding to your captain's circle. I would assume that Princess will hold off on that until they can iron out all the difficulties they are still having with the whole medallion system.

I don't understand the issue...

If a city installs traffic cameras to monitor the publics movements, you are pretty much forced to submit.

If you don't want princess tracking you with a medallion, can you simply not purchase a cruise from princess?

We are one of the most watched societies on the face of the earth with cameras every where not to mention our cell phones are basically virtual tracking devices. I love how people are supposedly protesting but they have no problem with all the monitoring that goes on in society like on toll roads, ie. We are going to be on Regal pretty soon and I can hardly wait to use the ***** if it is available for our cabin. At least there seems to be always something for the naysayers to find wrong with Princess. :halo: