DD Classic....3 top?

It's been 2 years since we cruised with RCL and this will be our first time as a party of 3 (we've always cruised with both kids before, as a party of 4.) My question is, will our request for a private dining table for our party of 3 on Anthem be granted? We have the early DD Classic seating at 5:30.

The past several RCL cruises we've taken, I've emailed the dining dept 3-4 weeks out and requested a 4-top for our party of 4. They have always delivered. Can I do the same for a party of 3 and ask for a 3-top?

TIA

It's been 2 years since we cruised with RCL and this will be our first time as a party of 3 (we've always cruised with both kids before, as a party of 4.) My question is, will our request for a private dining table for our party of 3 on Anthem be granted? We have the early DD Classic seating at 5:30.

The past several RCL cruises we've taken, I've emailed the dining dept 3-4 weeks out and requested a 4-top for our party of 4. They have always delivered. Can I do the same for a party of 3 and ask for a 3-top?

TIA

There is no DD Classic. Dynamic Dining was cancelled 14 months ago. You have traditional main seating at 5:30.

Your table and dining room assignment will be printed on your SeaPass cards, which you will get in your cabin. Cabins should open around 1. Take your cards and go to your dining room and locate your table. If it is NOT a 4-top, see the host/ess at the podium and ask for what you want.

:)

I ... The past several RCL cruises we've taken, I've emailed the dining dept 3-4 weeks out and requested a 4-top for our party of 4. They have always delivered. Can I do the same for a party of 3 and ask for a 3-top?

TIA

Send the same email and as for a 4-top for your party of 3. There are no 3-tops.

Sailed on Explorer this fall with a party of 3, requested a table by ourselves about 3 weeks before the cruise (late seating). We were seated at a four top by ourselves. Defiantly email before the cruise and check your table assignment when you get on the ship. I have found that if you ask ahead Royal will do everything they can to accommodate you.

There is no DD Classic. Dynamic Dining was cancelled 14 months ago. You have traditional main seating at 5:30.

Your table and dining room assignment will be printed on your SeaPass cards, which you will get in your cabin. Cabins should open around 1. Take your cards and go to your dining room and locate your table. If it is NOT a 4-top, see the host/ess at the podium and ask for what you want.

:)

Somebody better tell Royal Caribbean there is no dynamic dining classic because this is a screenshot when I'm logged into my cruise 03db8ea687702afeb57b1358b3a257ad.jpg. [emoji4]

Somebody better tell Royal Caribbean there is no dynamic dining classic because this is a screenshot when I'm logged into my cruise

That has been reported ever since DD was canceled - RCI updating its web sites is not a priority.

That has been reported ever since DD was canceled - RCI updating its web sites is not a priority.

I'm sure, I know their website is notoriously behind. I was poking fun at the RCL website (and also explaining why I called it dynamic dining classic.). I had hoped using a friendly smiley face and not a snarky one in response to MM would indicate as such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though as Harry's Indy review shows, that Miami accommodation doesn't always make it to the ship.;)

I e-mailed RCL dining and asked for a specific window table for 2 by window on our upcoming Anthem cruise and received confirm via e-mail.

I e-mailed RCL dining and asked for a specific window table for 2 by window on our upcoming Anthem cruise and received confirm via e-mail.

So did Harry - but once on the ship, the table number was changed and no amount of complaining got the Miami assigned table back.

So did Harry - but once on the ship, the table number was changed and no amount of complaining got the Miami assigned table back.

[emoji51][emoji15][emoji51][emoji15]. Not cool, RCL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk