FLL Termanal 2 New Door opening Time

Todd320

Can I get a few recent (last 30 days) that the new door opening time for Terminal 2 is 10:00AM instead of 11:00AM as last season. I understand boarding remains the same 11:30 to 12:00.

Thank You.

It won't let me correct the spelling in the subject line. Sorry

Edited by Todd320
Terminal

I'd like to hear a bit more about new procedures at Terminal 2 in FL too. We are elite and usually arrive early to stand in line, then when allowed inside, sit and wait until ship is cleared. Any elaboration on the new process will assist us.

Can I get a few recent (last 30 days) that the new door opening time for Terminal 2 is 10:00AM instead of 11:00AM as last season. I understand boarding remains the same 11:30 to 12:00.

Thank You.

It won't let me correct the spelling in the subject line. Sorry

The last 2 cruises I have taken on royal ... they gave us a little card during checkin

that said something like -- we know people hate waiting in the terminal, so we

are going to allow people to board right away, but cabins might not be ready.

We boarded at 11:15. You were invited to leave your hand baggage in club six,

but our cabin was ready, so we dropped the bags there.

I don't know what time they open the doors, nor do I know if there is an 'official' time.

It usually seems to vary depending on how the current disembarcation is proceeding.

Confusing title since FLL is the designation for the airport!

True but everyone on CC seems to use it as a designation for the Port Everglades ship terminals. Just about as confusing as the FCC vs FCD problem. I don't think things are going to change anytime soon.

Confusing title since FLL is the designation for the airport!

It's just easier to use because of less key strokes. I agree it would of been better if I used Port Everglades.

Edited by Todd320

Boarded at terminal 4 on 12/30/17; arrived just a bit after 1000 and no lines anywhere. Staff in elite lounge said it had been decided to open doors at 10 to try to keep people from having to wait in line out in the weather. Others on our roll call reported no lines or very short waits (i.e. security or lounges) at other arrival times. We had zero wait at security or check in. Boarding time was exactly 1130.

I realize you asked about terminal 2 but the way the staff presented this, it sure seemed this early door opening was for all Princess terminals.

The last 2 cruises I have taken on royal ... they gave us a little card during checkin

that said something like -- we know people hate waiting in the terminal, so we

are going to allow people to board right away, but cabins might not be ready.

We boarded at 11:15. You were invited to leave your hand baggage in club six,

but our cabin was ready, so we dropped the bags there.

I don't know what time they open the doors, nor do I know if there is an 'official' time.

It usually seems to vary depending on how the current disembarcation is proceeding.

We've never gotten on of those cards but a few years back we arrived at the room & just dropped off the bags since they weren't quite finished.