Flo Rider hours

Roo

Hi, can anyone please tell me (now or after you board) what the hours are for Flo Rider on Embarcation Day (for Harmony) and the schedule for the week? Thanks.

Hopefully someone will come along with Harmony experience, but I've done 3 Oasis class cruises, 2 on Allure and one on Oasis all out of Port Everglades and each time the Flowrider was open upon boarding and there was no line from about 11am to 1pm.

It was a cool rainy day when I boarded Adventure last year and its Flowrider didn't open till after 3.

^ it's on there - just need to look at the sideways Compass page - basically 9-6 everyday for Boogie boarding and 10-6 for stand up.

I was just looking at the first day, but I don't read sideways all that well. :evilsmile:

JC

Flow rider hours on embarkation day start at 1:00 pm on the Oasis and Allure and run until muster drill.

I was pleasantly surprised that my September Harmony started their surfing session at noon on embarkation day. The only issue with the noon start on the Harmony was getting a wrist band. Since you can't get your actual room key until 1:00 pm, we all had to fill out paper waivers (even though we filled them out online).

Lines are usually short on embarkation day but the secret is getting out.

Lou