Cococay - beach for suites.

cruza

I have a few questions: We booked a suite and we had never visited Coco Cay before... Is there a separate beach on Coco Cay for suites like Barefoot on Labadee and where it located?

We need a beach clam-shell lounger there, are they complimentary or do we need to order it prior?

Thank you,

Mike

Mute point, rarely able to tender there lately.

Maybe it's better in the summer

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Please tell me that was a bit of hyperbole. Our February 9 Anthem cruise includes a stop at Cococay. I know there is always some risk with stops that require tendering, but I'm concerned if they really are only rarely able to tender.

Please tell me that was a bit of hyperbole. Our February 9 Anthem cruise includes a stop at Cococay. I know there is always some risk with stops that require tendering, but I'm concerned if they really are only rarely able to tender.

Yes, I was over reacting. Just got back from a weekend on MJ. No luck. Did one in late October, no luck. To windy in both cases.

Did visit the island in August and September. Lovely visit. Did the beach beds.

So my experience is currently 2 for 4

Yes, I was over reacting. Just got back from a weekend on MJ. No luck. Did one in late October, no luck. To windy in both cases.

Did visit the island in August and September. Lovely visit. Did the beach beds.

So my experience is currently 2 for 4

thanks

Aren't they building a dock at Coco Cay? We are on the Harmony in November of 2019 and they have the port scheduled. No way they could tender one of the big girls!!!!

Yes, the dock construction is in progress.

Was just there last Tuesday. I've been 7 for 7 on getting onto the island. But last weeks cruise was a rainy one. Coco Cay and Nassau were both rainy days. Weather is unpredictable, so it's next to impossible to say if they can or can not stop. But they are building a pier that will make it so much easier to get on and off the ship!

Yes they moved the cabanas and have a beach area just for suites and cabanas. It is just a little past the area where the band plays. You can use the beach and buffet, but have to rent the cabanas.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Very near the Wacky Seagull Jr.. The area does not appear to be as restricted to other guests who may wander thru as was the previous location.

• 1 year later...

We're only 2 for 6 or 7. It's hard to remember. At least the first 4 tries were misses. I was beginning to doubt it actually existed. The 2 successes were the last 2 tries. Good luck.