Elite Plus Internet Minutes

chamima

The related section of the website has been incorrect for some time... 240 minutes is correct...

Alternatively, Elite + members may avail themselves of a discount--I believe it is 30% at your loyalty tier--should you decide to purchase an unlimited internet package...

Elite + discount is 35%. However is you use any of your Elite+ minutes then you lose the discount.

Thanks so much for the correction... It's been awhile since I've had occasion to use the loyalty discount against purchase of an unlimited internet package...

I do recall that one couldn't use the free minutes loyalty allowance and subsequently claim the loyalty discount against purchase of an unlimited package... During the cruises in which I used the discount, the price of unlimited internet never varied regardless of when the package was purchased [ie; no proration of cost based upon cruise days remaining]... If needed--at least as was the practice at the time--it made sense to purchase unlimited access for effect on embarkation day...

Edited by Xport