Specialty dining reservations

Megan01

I read from another thread that you can make reservations in advance of sailing online. I realize Celebrity will require us to use one of the 3 nights in our package in the first 2 nights and we have opted for night two. Is there any way to select the actual restaurant in advance? Also, we are sailing over Valentines Day and really want Murano that night. There are limited reservations available but it won’t let me select another of my dining package reservations for that night. Any suggestions? I don’t want to pay an additional $100 usd. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

With the dining package you can’t make any reservations until you are on the ship.

As you are boarding the ship there is normally a crew member with a computer making reservations for those with a pre-purchased dining package. You can also find crew members outside the Oceanview buffet making reservations or go to one of the restaurants and someone there will make reservations. I would make this the first thing I did once on the ship if you want a shot at Murano for 2/14.

By the way, once onboard you can change the date of that first dinner if the 2nd night isn’t your preference.

With the dining package you can’t make any reservations until you are on the ship.

As you are boarding the ship there is normally a crew member with a computer making reservations for those with a pre-purchased dining package. You can also find crew members outside the Oceanview buffet making reservations or go to one of the restaurants and someone there will make reservations. I would make this the first thing I did once on the ship if you want a shot at Murano for 2/14.

By the way, once onboard you can change the date of that first dinner if the 2nd night isn’t your preference.

Ok thanks. As Murano is filling up maybe we should just cancel the 3 night package, book Murano online and grab another specialty restaurant discounted on embarkation day...we will avoid disappointment that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anyone has ever booked a specialty dinner pre-cruise in order to lock in a reservation and later when on board switched and made it part of a dinner package (is this even possible?)

By the way, if you are considering a dinner package, take note that the 4-dinner package is only $16 pp more than the 3-night package - making the 4th dinner relatively cheap.

With the demise of the UDP we are now just looking at these packages and the issues of MDR etc

Wondering some of the same things Larry.

BTW we have a little place on Little Yellow Mt ;)

I was wondering about the same thing re locking in a reservation and then being able to convert it to one of the specialty Dining package bookings.

What does UDP stand for?

I was wondering about the same thing re locking in a reservation and then being able to convert it to one of the specialty Dining package bookings.

What does UDP stand for?

Ultimate Dining Package. You get specialty dining every night for $29 pp.

With the demise of the UDP we are now just looking at these packages and the issues of MDR etc

Wondering some of the same things Larry.

BTW we have a little place on Little Yellow Mt ;)

We're a little over 100 miles SW of you!

Hopefully someone else can give us some insight.