3 night dining package : help needed

Pirateguy

We bought the same package for our upcoming Navigator cruise in March. You must choose either the 1st or 2nd night to start and they will assign the restaurant, which you can change once on board. Then, you will need to set the other 2 dining times and restaurants while on board.;p:cool:

We bought the same package for our upcoming Navigator cruise in March. You must choose either the 1st or 2nd night to start and they will assign the restaurant, which you can change once on board. Then, you will need to set the other 2 dining times and restaurants while on board.;p:cool:

I would make this your first stop once you board the ship, to make sure you get the days and restaurants that you want.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks Sal,,,it's a pity you just can't book all online but why make things easy.:eek:

You can book dinners all online, if you pay full price. Part of the reason they give a break on the price is to fill slots that were not taken by those paying full price.

Thanks Sal,,,it's a pity you just can't book all online but why make things easy.:eek:

We've never had any issue getting what we wanted. It's actually easier to just talk to someone face to face on the ship for a couple minutes than doing it on RCCL's world famous website...........:p

We had the 5 night package on Allure last week and when we were onboard, we saw the hospitality hostess and arranged for all our dinners at the restaurants we wanted at the time we wanted.

We ended up in Samba one night, Giovanni's one night and Chops four nights as our travel agent gave us one free dinner on the cruise.

On my next two cruises, one on Allure and the next one on Harmony, I plan to set up the dinners right after boarding. It worked out well.

We just got off of Oasis with the 3 night package, and as far as I know they didn’t even choose the first night. We just stopped at the first restaurant we came to, which was 150 Central Park and Jeannie booked all 3 restaurants for us. Nice and easy

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 11 months later...

Not meaning to hijack your thread but does anyone know if you do the BOGO package deal (offered on Oasis class not sure about others) do you HAVE to go the first two nights only? Or, can you dine the first night and select another night?

8 minutes ago, SAHMof3 said:

Not meaning to hijack your thread but does anyone know if you do the BOGO package deal (offered on Oasis class not sure about others) do you HAVE to go the first two nights only? Or, can you dine the first night and select another night?

First 2 nights. The occasional person has posted of an exception being made but that is rare.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

5 minutes ago, Rich-1 said:

Thank you for the answers.  One last question.  I don’t sale till July in liberty,   Currently the price is 69 for the three pack per person.   Does the price ever go down below this?

Buy it now, if the price drops just cancel and rebook. If you wait hoping for a lower price it may go up or becone not available.

We bought the 3 night package for Indy at $60 pp.  Maybe the price has something to do with the number of choices on the ship. 

We set up our times and restaurants as soon as we boarded. They had a station set up on the promenade.