Room Services fees and Tips on Jewell?

OC PAT

Hello all,

Need clarification, does anything delivered to our cabin now incur a fee? We are hot tea, coffee, OJ and ice water fans in the morning. If no cost what would you tip, given good service? If cost and again what would you tip? Does anyone know what the cost would be for coffee, tea, OJ and a ice water pitcher?

Thank you for time and consideration.

Hello all,

Need clarification, does anything delivered to our cabin now incur a fee? We are hot tea, coffee, OJ and ice water fans in the morning. If no cost what would you tip, given good service? If cost and again what would you tip? Does anyone know what the cost would be for coffee, tea, OJ and a ice water pitcher?

Menu and prices:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/data/dining/room-service/menu/In-Stateroom-Room-Service-Full-Menu-web.pdf

Hello all,

No charge for continental breakfast items. I order my wife coffee and a bran muffin and a glass of juice for me. No charge.

Thank you for your responses. We both have had one point in our careers depended on tips for our incomes. So we tip and want to be fair about our tipping, hence my questions. We don't tip for poor service but certainly want to acknowledge those who do their job well. Since there is no cost for coffee/tea room service a tip wouldn't be added. I will keep ones and fives handy for the room service tipping. Again thank you.