MSC Seaside Review 1/20 - 1/27

cruiser608

in my day 2 review i went over it a little bit, but our TA linked our reservations together and we were originally all seated at the same time but we went to the Maitre’d and had our tables

places near each other and also had one big table for 14

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! I've been reading about cabins within the Super Family Plus not even being assigned the same dining time, so was wondering if I should even bother linking all the other cabins. Glad to hear of a positive experience.

Thank you! I've been reading about cabins within the Super Family Plus not even being assigned the same dining time, so was wondering if I should even bother linking all the other cabins. Glad to hear of a positive experience.

we had a super family plus with us and they were automatically seated together in the beginning before we had our own little area :)

Thanks for your review, we are leaving in next month and are really looking forward to the trip. A couple question, first room service, after reading all of the review's it appears room service does not exist. You talked about the smell, again the reviews talked about sewage smell in cabins and throw-out the ship. Did you find this to be the case.

Thank again

Hi CarrieAP-

We are excited just like you, did note you have March 2nd on your signature line.

Doesn't Seaside arrive/depart on 3rd...

Cheers!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share!! Love the photos. We leave in 5 weeks so trying to soak up everything Seaside!!

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and those great pictures. Loved the photos of the MDR menus. I now know that the MDR will satisfy our needs. No real desire to do specialty dining.

Thank you!

I second that, although the Asian package is tempting :)

Just wondering if any of your kids tried out the kids' club? We are sailing in March with our kids who are 9 & 5, and haven't seen too many comments about it. They loved Camp Ocean on Carnival and are hoping MSC is just as good.

Thanks.

Thanks for your review, we are leaving in next month and are really looking forward to the trip. A couple question, first room service, after reading all of the review's it appears room service does not exist. You talked about the smell, again the reviews talked about sewage smell in cabins and throw-out the ship. Did you find this to be the case.

Thank again

room service exists and there is a menu up somewhere, but i do not ever use room service & find it better to go up and get some food so i have no experience with it. there was a smell but i only ever smelled it next to the waterslides and paid it no mind.

I second that, although the Asian package is tempting :)

Just wondering if any of your kids tried out the kids' club? We are sailing in March with our kids who are 9 & 5, and haven't seen too many comments about it. They loved Camp Ocean on Carnival and are hoping MSC is just as good.

Thanks.

since there was a group between the toddlers and the teens no one found it necessary to go to the kids club but we did see them around doing various activities and the center itself is very nice

902f6b0ab0bf3d1079cbb5ebf7a77432.jpg

found this in my camera roll. here is what the fantastica vouchers look like. the red are non alcoholic and the gray are alcoholic. each can be used for an item at or under $7.50, including at the venchi bars for hot chocolate and gelato, but not for venchi retail items.

A TIP: Order the “espresso with 3 pralines” at Venchi and you get 3 venchi chocolates for free with your espresso for you to try!

How do you buy the fun pass? Can it be pre purchased? Do you have to purchase the zip line seperate or can I get say $100 on the pass ( for a total of $160) and they just subtract the zipline price ( per cabin) from the fun pass? Also can I just put $100 on a pass and use it for both people in the cabin? I figure my daighters will stick together any way ( they'll be 21 and 26 when we go in july but they turn back into kids on vacation😉)

Sent from my LGMP450 using Forums mobile app