Pls describe what they used on this FOS cabin wall

sunlover2

8dacb911b0957579cfdacaef88f319ed_800.jpeg what they Does any know what they used to hold up the items? I see hooks for sure. Are we allowed to use hooks, I assume they are 3M. Magnets also? Also, what wall is this? Thanks so much! Edited by sunlover2
another question

8dacb911b0957579cfdacaef88f319ed_800.jpeg what they Does any know what they used to hold up the items? I see hooks for sure. Are we allowed to use hooks, I assume they are 3M. Magnets also? Also, what wall is this? Thanks so much!

Wow, a very well organized cabin! I believe they are magnets.

Thank thank thank you!!! I'm so excited to hear that they are magnets and thank you nemomof3...going to Walmart to get those!!

If you have Amazon Prime, look there. You can get a lot of really strong magnet stuff cheap!

We've never needed to hang things on the wall....there's plenty of storage!

These are the things I hang on the wall:

* Hats - I hate having hats sitting around on furniture and I forget them if I put them in a closet/drawer.

* Seapass lanyards - We put a hook by the front door and hang our lanyards there so we don't lose/misplace/forget them when leaving. Sorta like putting your keys by the door at home

* Invite cards - I hate misplacing the invite cards to things like the CC meetup in the rest of the pile of paperwork they leave in the room. So I use a magnetic pin to put those things in a common place

* Excursion tickets - Put those in a clip in the same area as invite cards. Same reason, they don't get lost in paperwork

* Current cruise compass - Makes it easy to find!

* 8x10 picture of "Sad Keanu" - Another use of the magnetic pins

* Misc other random pieces of paper you don't want to lose/forget to fill out

And then there are all the random things you realize during the cruise that it's nice to be able to hang. :)

We bought these. They are strong, don't scratch and hang anywhere (even use the ceiling if wanted).https://www.amazon.com/CMS-Magnetics-Holding-Neodymium-Magnetic/dp/B00IGHBD7I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517244866&sr=8-1&keywords=rubber+coated+magnet+hook

Erika

Hi Susan

We met on the Explorer Repo if you remember. How have you been? Any future cruise planned?

Hi Arzeena, of course I remember you and your husband. How are you guys doing? We're doing good - my husband is going to finally retire in a few months (at age 74)! I've cruised 10 times on the Anthem, several times without Bill, and we go again at the end of February. I love the Anthem, especially because I don't have to fly! Hoping to cruise more often when he retires, but I may need knee replacement surgery in the next few months, so my next solo cruise won't be until September.

I hope you are well,

Susan

Hi Arzeena, of course I remember you and your husband. How are you guys doing? We're doing good - my husband is going to finally retire in a few months (at age 74)! I've cruised 10 times on the Anthem, several times without Bill, and we go again at the end of February. I love the Anthem, especially because I don't have to fly! Hoping to cruise more often when he retires, but I may need knee replacement surgery in the next few months, so my next solo cruise won't be until September.

I hope you are well,

Susan

Susan,

We are also on the Anthem end of Feb.(2/25/18) cruise. It will be good to see you and Bill again!

Love our magnets. We don’t cruise in suites so need some extra space to put things. 20# magnets from Home Depot hold our hats and lanyards. I also bring 2 more to hold a mesh 9 pocket clutter holder were I put excursions tickets, sunglasses, pens, small things to keep them off the desk. Mine leave no marks on the walls.

I found magnets to be very handy attached to the ceiling allowing our bathing suits to dry. While there is lots of storage in most cabins (depending on how many people are sharing) I do like having things organized and where I can see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank thank thank you!!! I'm so excited to hear that they are magnets and thank you nemomof3...going to Walmart to get those!!

I found them in the hardware section of Walmart with picture hangers, etc. We hang hand washed laundry, hats, dailies, empty day packs, etc. I might have used them behind furniture on the balcony to hang laundry...