Flight from Sanford

redhead77

We are cruising on Norwegian epic out of Port Canaveral in April. Looking to book airfare and there is a return flight on Allegiant out of Sanford at 12:30. Will there be enough time to get to Sanford on time after debarcation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think you'll be okay, depending upon how you are planning to get from the port to SFB. Drive time to SFB from the port is about an hour.

If you're flying to Orlando from home on Allegiant, I'd definitely encourage you to make sure you fly in at least a day before your cruise. Allegiant is probably the most unreliable airline at least on the east coast. Especially for getting to your cruise, be sure you have a backup plan in case your flight gets cancelled or severely delayed.

• 2 weeks later...
The OP is sailing out of Port Canaveral. This thread has nothing to do with Ft Lauderdale or Port Everglades.

This was in response to previous post where someone was flying Algient Airlines in from Sanford got Lauderdale cruise, thank you ver much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This was in response to previous post where someone was flying Algient Airlines in from Sanford got Lauderdale cruise, thank you ver much.

I don't see any post in this thread by anyone at all referring to Ft. Lauderdale. Were you responding to someone on another thread? If so, post your reply there. They may never see it here.